Vulnerability

Vulnerability,

Definition of Vulnerability:

1. The quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

2. Degree to which people, property, resources, systems, and cultural, economic, environmental, and social activity is susceptible to harm, degradation, or destruction on being exposed to a hostile agent or factor.

Synonyms of Vulnerability

Ad lib, Assailability, Breakability, Breakableness, Brittleness, Chink, Crackability, Crackableness, Crispness, Crumbliness, Crushability, Crushableness, Delicacy, Disqualification, Exposure, Extemporaneousness, Fissility, Flimsiness, Fracturableness, Fragility, Frailty, Frangibility, Friability, Heel of Achilles, Improvisation, Incapability, Incompetence, Lacerability, Lack of preparation, Liability, Nonpreparation, Nonpreparedness, Openness, Penetrability, Planlessness, Pregnability, Soft spot, Susceptibility, Susceptivity, Unfitness, Unfittedness, Unpreparedness, Unqualification, Unqualifiedness, Unreadiness, Unsuitability, Unsuitableness, Unsuitedness, Vincibility, Vulnerable point, Weak link, Weak point, Weakness

How to use Vulnerability in a sentence?

1. When you take on some risky new ventures you must try to limit the vulnerability of your business and its money.
  2. The vulnerability to our stock position in our portfolio left us exposed to an extremely large amount of risk I was not comfortable with.
  3. I had to test the vulnerability of the boss, in order to figure out if I could beat him, or not when the time came.
  4. Conservation authorities have realized the vulnerability of the local population.

Meaning of Vulnerability & Vulnerability Definition