Vtm 4 Honda Pilot

Vtm 4 Honda Pilot

I have an NDA pilot and my VTM4 Lite is on. what is the meaning of this? ۔

During normal operation, the warning light on your VTM4 indicates that the vehicle is in traction control mode. Again, if the light comes on while driving, it indicates a problem with Annie, which causes the VTM system to believe that the vehicle is in traction control mode due to a power outage or malfunction. Is.

Here's what happens: Sometimes a vehicle restores power by reducing the power to the point where the wheel stops spinning fast, thus returning the traction to the wheel (the one that spins faster than the other wheel) )۔ On the other hand, if the amperage falls abnormally, the VTM system perceives that the power is being reduced to restore and initiate traction.

In almost all cases, the light is turned on due to a malfunction of the inactive control valve or in some cases due to a malfunction of the EGR valve. Indicator light may or may not be on. This problem was common among pilots in 2004 and 2005, but it was certainly not limited to those years.

Take the car to an NES dealer or mechanic and check the code stored in the power train control module. I think you know that there are codes for SD Ideal control valve malfunction or EGR valve malfunction. SD Idling control valve guarantees 8 years or 80,000 miles, EGR 3 years or 50,000 miles. Your driver may still be under warranty, and if so, repairs will be free.

For example, who helps.

SDA warning light

This page can help you.

D:

I have an NDA pilot and my VTM4 Lite is on. what is the meaning of this?

I ran the 2009 NES Touring model and found that the warning lights on the dashboard were VTM4, ABS and VSV. What can I do?

I replaced the right rear hub bearing and shaft on my 2015 controller after installing the ABS, VTM4 and T lights. Can I remove the lights?

Vtm 4 Honda Pilot