Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

The subwoofer is constantly on and off on my view sound bar. What should I do to solve this problem?

Well, a little more detail here will help. We need to know if you created it. Is it about the recipient or something? What did you play then What is the age and model number?

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

This page can help you.

Come back:

The subwoofer is constantly on and off on my view sound bar. What should I do to solve this problem?

Looks like you have a subwoofer without an amplifier. You need power by routing the soundbar signal on the switch line level connector (AOX output). I now

I had the same problem, I found out that my Apple TV Wi-Fi, which was just to the left of the sound bar, was interfering. I used an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi and that solved the problem. Try removing all Wi-Fi sources near the device to see if this is the case. You can change the bandwidth of the router, but some older devices may not work.

Take a look at the offers manual, then check the troubleshooting section and see what the manufacturer recommends. I will re-contact just to make sure I'm not going in and out because the connection is not good. If it's wireless, it could interfere with other sources inside or outside me, garage door openers, microwave ovens, wireless laptops, routers, and more. All I can say is that it's just reconnecting the cables.

Best

I have 32 sound bars in my room with wired subwoofers. I have the same problem. I changed the soundbar cable to sub and voila, no more

I have the same problem. I have this one year. I turned on my television.

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out

The subwoofer is constantly on and off on my view sound bar. What should I do to resolve this issue? 3

update

When watching TV, the sound goes in and out of the subwoofer. The current sound bar continues to work. The model number is VSB211Z.

Well, a little more detail here will help. We need to know if you set it up. Is it through the recipient or something? What were you playing then What is the age and model number?

Vizio Subwoofer Cuts Out