Viviendas Anahi

Viviendas Anahi

Are you sure about Inai's house?

I have friends who bought Premolas houses, not from the company you mentioned, and, to be honest, they are all very nice and comfortable.

I strongly advise you to go to Rosario and see this model of your home tire with your own eyes to know what you really want. .

I think you have higher shipping costs. You have to calculate some numbers to see if it is not convenient for you to build a house yourself, or if it takes 5 months instead of 6 days like Premula.

Esp was very helpful in my recommendations.

Peace, Greeting

Flattery

When you buy a house from Anahi ... whatever you ask for is specifically listed ... they don't write it in the contract ... so they treat you like a bully ... At home ... I'm not Don. Don't recommend it to my worst enemy.

Viviendas Anahi

Viviendas Anahi

We recommend that there be a lack of commitment from the manufacturer, all used equipment and their shortcomings have been declared unfit for decent housing, I speak with knowledge of the facts, anyone who has doubts Can send home fall photos.

They are scammers, I give them whatever you ask for and then they will not solve it and you will be deceived, I will send a curse on you, I will be careful of these people, people know. That and your partner, I recommend, go as far as you can

Viviendas Anahi