Vitamina Para Engordar Caseiro

Homemade vitamins as weight gain! ۔

Hello everyone! Malnutrition and discomfort I adopted a kitten! We sprayed, the babies got fat and the babies didn't show up anymore, but unfortunately the baby was so heavy that he could eat or treat like medicine! Or how much of a problem, but let's wait, but it would be awesome ... I give 1 line of dry root fillets and whiskey fillets daily, doubling the hemolytic vitamin IM daily and daily! I know there is a prescription for Vitamin Box)! She won't finalize for another 3 months!

Look, my mother adopted a filter under the same conditions, it's a cacron, it wasn't an egg recipe, but we can say that our cactus, my mom cooks or Kings Baby Food, it cooked well. It is windy, without salt. Apples Rice and carrots, finely chopped carrots, and chicken liver are cooked together, making delicious potatoes, the liver is full of iron and does not leave the intestines loose or the intestines because apples, carbohydrates increase weight and rice Are delicious with Fresh increase in stomach ..

My friend tried to like it, but others can send me emails, or my Kakreen veterinarian has congratulated my mother and I'm sure she saved him.

Kisses and good, like this

Hello .. Congratulations on the adoption :)

Look, I caught a cat that is very malnourished!

Congratulations on the treatment of Hello Kitty !!! I found this prescription which was used to help cats recover from the treatment.

1 tablespoon honey (pure) to taste.

1/2 denonin.

Glycopene 5 drops in the stomach.

Beat all the ingredients, except honey or honey, to pass the baby's food without giving time. The recipe can be used as a daily dietary supplement, but the cat should be fed based on its diet.

Relationships or years of angst, since you have never been able to use ketoconazole, you will not learn corn vinegar two ang. I had flattened with NGOs and I used either vinegar (boiler with cotton) with good results.

Good type

Colloquium Glicopan alone is an excellent dietary supplement for all animals. h Found in huts or pets.

Cats need a diet rich in protein and fat, so it is important to mix eggs and sardines, or the cat eats it.

Homemade vitamins as a weight gain supplement! 3

Hello everyone! Malnourished and unconcerned, I adopted a kitten! We sprayed, the babies became obese and the babies stopped coming, but unfortunately the baby weighed enough to be treated like food or medicine! Or how much, but let's wait, but now it's Ultra ... I give dry root fillets and 1 streak whiskey fillets a day, which doubles the vitamin H hemolytic day and day! I know there's a can of vitamin C (I used to give it to my cat, if it's me or I adopted it, it's 1 egg yolk, cooked with sardines and something else, but no, I remember it right, long time for man)! It will be 3 months now not final!

Look, my mom used a filter in those situations, or a cacron, it wasn't an egg recipe, but we can say that our cacron, my mother cooks, or Kings Baby Food, it was cooked well without salt. Is. Saves a life without the addition of apple rice and carrots, finely chopped carrots, and chicken livers, cooking space together, delicious potatoes remain, the liver is full of iron and does not loosen and intestines do not form because apples , Carbohydrates gain weight and are delicious with rice. Increases gastrointestinal refreshment.

My friend tried to like it, but others can send me emails, or my Kakreen veterinarian congratulates my mother and ■■■■, I'm sure he saved it.

Kiss and good, like this

Hello .. Congratulations on the adoption :)

Look, I caught a cat that is very nutritious!

Hello Gatinha Congratulations on the service !!! I found this prescription which was used to help cats recover from the treatment.

1 tablespoon honey (pure) flavor

1/2 denonin

5 drops of Glicopan Pet

Beat all ingredients, except honey or honey spread on baby's food without serving time. The prescription can be used as a daily dietary supplement, but the cat should be fed based on its diet.

For years, if you could use ketoconazole, you wouldn't learn from any of the two apple cider vinegars. I had Fulton with NGOs and I used vinegar (boiler with cotton) which got good results.

Good bye

Glicopan Colloquium in itself is an excellent dietary supplement for all animals. Found in every cottage or pet.

Cats need mainly protein and fatty foods, so it is important to mix eggs and sardines, otherwise the cat will eat them.