Victoria Secret Aces

Victoria Secret Aces

As a part-time employee of Bath & Works, should I request time off from ACES ETM?

To request a vacation, you always create a new availability template for the days you need.

In the ACES ETM, click the Business Overs and Availability tab at the top of the calendar.

The display shows the current pattern of your availability and the days and hours available for your work. To request a holiday (when normally available), click New at the bottom of the screen. So when the S date and end date appear at the top, check the day you need (or if it's several consecutive days, check the day you need). So you don't do anything where you usually enter the last hour and time - that way you can't work (if you only have one night off, you can do it from 12:00 to 18:00). Can set up or whatever ... No, you need to ask for a day off unless you want to).

So I usually write my request in English in the comments section below, if it gets complicated. I will not be available on Sunday, June 7 to tell my manager what my intentions are.

It's kind of easy, but eventually it gets easier.

I now! Welcome !! :]

Victoria Secret Aces

Victoria Secret Aces

I don't even know how to use ACES haha.

They hired me too.

Sorry, this may not be the answer you are looking for. I just want you to know that you are not alone! Good I too :) !!

Victoria Secret Aces