Vicente Fernandez Tequila

Has anyone tried Don Vicente Fernandez Tequila?

If you like wine not good, then Casa Lee is the best!

Don Vicente Fernandez

No, my favorite is Casa Lee

Everything is made from 100 blue agave

Over the years at Casa Lace, our love, pride and commitment to making extraordinary wines has been nurtured to perfection. The result is a unique concept that combines the verbal union of its superior tequila and its decanters.

Casa le Tecola is made and bottled in Mexico.

40 ٪ alc./vol. (Test 80). 100% light blue.

Personally, I haven't tried it, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's not so good, a friend of mine just came from Mexico and brought me good, it's a big dark blue. There is a bottle, a bottle of Corellijo. to relax. If you like Tekke, then maybe you should try it. very well.

Not good if you like tequila, then Casa Lee is the best!

No, my favorite is Casa Lee.

Everything is made of 100% blue-yellow.

Over the years at Casa Lace, our love, pride and commitment to creating extraordinary tackles has been perfected. The result is a unique concept that combines the authenticity of its advanced tequila and decanters.

Casa le Tecola is made in Mexico and bottled.

40% Alk / Vol. (Test 80) 100% light blue.

Not good if you like wine, then Casa Lee is the best!

No, my favorite is Casa Lee.

All in 100% blue

Over the years, our love, pride, and passion for creating extraordinary tequilas began with the search for perfection from Casa Lace. The result is a unique concept that combines the essence of high alcohol and its decanters.

Casa le Tequila is made and packaged in Mexico.

40% alc./vol. (Test 80). 100% light blue

Personally, I've never tried it, but I've heard from a lot of people that it's not that good, a friend of mine just came from Mexico and he brought me a really good thing, it's a big one. Dark blue bottle. I.e. SD Corralejo Reposado. If you like alcohol then maybe you should try it. Very good.