Vampire Knight Yuki

Vampire Knight Yuki

Are Brother Yuki and Kanam Vampire on KHT?

No, they are not brothers or sisters.

[The spoilers are coming soon]

Yuki believes that Kanam is his elder brother and at a young age he promised marriage like his parents, we are brothers too. Kanam revealed to Achijo that he was in fact the ancestor of the Koran and that he had been resurrected by the Red Koran. The jury and Haruka Koran named Kanami as Yuki's brother.

KHT Yuki and Kaname Vampires

This page can help you.

D:

Are Yuki and Kanam's brother vampires in KHT?

Wait, Vampire in KHT, are Yuki and Kanam brothers? If so, why did he throw it away? I think it's a little bit. But I still love the show. I'm only halfway there, but are you really a brother / sister?

Koran and Yuki are cross brothers. It is common for Thoroughbreds to marry their brothers. However, today's name is not the same as the one born in Canaan. The greatest Koran hated Kanamus there. This is from the time Yuki was born or even born. So you may be the brother of the Ukis, but your soul is your ancestor.

Also, wow Z!

Kanam and Yuki.

Vampire Knight Yuki

Vampire Knight Yuki

rather than.

Kaname was adopted by the family.

So yes ...

But they are still as close as brothers and sisters.

Falling in love again ... hahahaha

At least the series is good =)

Keep reading or watching the series, it's getting better: d.

No name is an ancient ancestor who has been resurrected and sacrificed to give birth to Yuki's brother and Kanami was later adopted by Yuki's family.

Yes, Yuki didn't know why her mother cast a spell on her that would hide her vampirism and turn her into a human being because she wanted to hide from him as her first child did. And wanted him to live and live. Smiling like a normal girl, Yuki couldn't run away from him, but he could smile like a normal girl.

Yes, they are. If you are a pure blood vampire, you usually marry your brother or sister, if you have one. Since they are vampires, it doesn't matter.

Vampire Knight Yuki