Definition of Values:
The numerical amount denoted by an algebraic term; a magnitude, quantity, or number.
The monetary worth of something in areas such as accounting, economics, marketing or mathematics. See also value.
Principles or standards of behaviour; ones judgement of what is important in life.
Estimate the monetary worth of.
The regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
Consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.
The relative duration of the sound signified by a note.
The relative degree of lightness or darkness of a particular colour.
Important and lasting beliefs or ideals shared by the members of a culture about what is good or bad and desirable or undesirable. Values have major influence on a persons behavior and attitude and serve as broad guidelines in all situations. Some common business values are fairness, innovation and community involvement.
The meaning of a word or other linguistic unit.
Synonyms of Values
Principles, Moral principles, Ethics, Moral code, Morals, Moral values, Standards, Moral standards, Code of behaviour, Rules of conduct, Standards of behaviour, Cherished, Treasured, Dear, Prized, Favourite, Precious, Worth its weight in gold, Worth ones weight in gold, Merit, Worth, Usefulness, Use, Utility, Practicality, Advantage, Desirability, Benefit, Gain, Profit, Good, Service, Help, Helpfulness, Assistance, Effectiveness, Efficacy, Avail, Importance, Significance, Point, Sense, Evaluate, Assess, Estimate, Appraise, Assay, Rate, Price, Put a price on, Set a price on, Cost, Cost out
How to use Values in a sentence?
- The values that the organization focused on in its communications with the employees indicated the companys relationship to the community.
- His estate was valued at £45,000.
- I wanted to continue to date her because I realized that she and I had the same values in life and the same dreams in life.
- She had come to value her privacy.
- Rhythmic values are quarter, eighth and half notes, and only the major finger pattern is used in the first chorale.
- In either case, the reference to neat depends on its use earlier and on its value as a word.
- They internalize their parents rules and values.
- The artist has used adjacent colour values as the landscape recedes.
- The mean value of x.
- Your support is of great value.
- You should strive to always follow your core values so that you know that your business will keep its good reputation.
Meaning of Values & Values Definition