Usps Do Not Bend

Usps Do Not Bend

I don't want mail to fold my envelope. Don't fold me in an envelope. Where exactly should I put it? 3

Most accurately sized envelopes are placed only in the layout master, where they do not need to be folded completely.

Folding usually occurs when a messenger tries to place an envelope in a slot or box that is not as wide as an envelope, or just wraps all parts of the letter because some are too wide. This usually means that the envelope is rotated, but it usually does not bend or bend too much.

The only real way to avoid folding problems is to put a stiff bag in the envelope so that it cannot be folded ... ie corrugated cardboard or other hard materials such as plastic or maybe styrofoam, metal or wood / balsa wood etc.

If you are using corrugated cardboard, you can be sure to use two layers (with opposite waves).

If the envelope is thicker than 1/81/4, Po will charge a small extra handling fee (I don't remember which one it is) because the envelope can't pass the master, so make sure you get the extra The port fee is known if any make this reinforcement body too thick.

It won't hurt to write UNFOLDED on the front of the envelope either, but I'll write it in red markers (or similar colors that are hard to remove) and capital letters somewhere near the address to make sure. To be seen or seen.

Usps Do Not Bend

Usps Do Not Bend

This page can help you.

D:

I don't want mail to fold my envelope. Don't fold me in an envelope. Where exactly should I put it?

I always have a "don't fold" message in front of the envelope, below the recipient's address.

Do not drop the envelope

I always write that please do not bend the bottom left corner, the front one (please do not hurt) and a piece of cardboard inside. Don't take risks.

Pay an unmanageable mail surcharge that applies to what is called a USPS apartment.

Where do you want. No guarantee. Otherwise it must be connected. Place it between two pieces of thin plywood and glue well.

Usps Do Not Bend

Usps Do Not Bend

Please don't go down.

Usps Do Not Bend