Definition of User:
Entity that has authority to use an application, equipment, facility, process, or system, or one who consumes or employs a good or service to obtain a benefit or to solve a problem, and who may or may not be the actual purchaser of the item.
A person who uses or operates something, especially a computer or other machine.
The continued use or enjoyment of a right.
Synonyms of User
LSD user, Acidhead, Addict, Alcoholic, Buyer, Chain smoker, Cocaine sniffer, Cokie, Consumer, Cubehead, Dipsomaniac, Dope fiend, Doper, Droit du seigneur, Drug abuser, Drug addict, Drug user, Drunkard, Employer, Enjoyer, Enjoyment of property, Fiend, Freak, Glue sniffer, Habitual, Head, Heavy smoker, Hophead, Hype, Imperfect usufruct, Junkie, Marijuana smoker, Methhead, Narcotics addict, Operator, Owner, Perfect usufruct, Pillhead, Pothead, Purchaser, Right of use, Snowbird, Speed freak, Tripper, Usufruct
How to use User in a sentence?
- Any oral permission given within the prescription period would negative user as of right.
- When a new user logs on to a computer for the first time, it is required that the user create settings for their unique profile.
- The user should press return and a message will be displayed.
- I was a new user of the product and wanted to consult with some people that had used it before and liked it.
- We had determined that the consistent error message was in fact to be caused by user error, this is what the IT guy told us.
Meaning of User & User Definition