Until The Sasquatch Short Story Theme

SRT stories and SASQUATCH (gfoot) questions ...? 3

My brother was most skeptical until he traveled to the mountains in CA with his friend (a former police officer). They went outside to the clearing and he stood on the other side ten meters away watching them. After a few minutes he turned and disappeared behind the trees. They went to that place and could still smell it. My sister told me it didn't stink as much as she did.

My sister is an EXCOP, she wasn't joking when she told me and she had no reason to lie when she said that. (He was so engrossed in the experience that months later he couldn't tell his wife what had happened. To this day he doesn't like to talk about it. I can't. He only had to tell the story once, one. Year, it's too late ..) And I can't see it.

My husband thought he sold it and brought a hand or something as evidence. What do you think ...?

To update

Also, I personally don't like the idea of ​​using animals and treating them as evidence of their existence. One day, someone looking for Sasquatch will see it, can silence it and take it out, and then we will have evidence and this creature will still have life.

Oh yes: my brother has always been great, he has no reason to lie about it and I said he is a policeman because the police observe more than most people and he is not a bear Is. (I think one can tell the difference between a Saskatchewan and a bear!)

And it was not the creature itself that frightened him. (Both men had deer rifles. If they were pointed at, they would grab them even if they could walk in the open.) Something shook him.

Srt, here's a really interesting addition: When my sister saw you, she looked at you for a moment and thought she saw something.

Then he asked his friend: Did you see him too?

Your friend said yes.

And my brother said good.

In fact, when I asked my brother if he was thinking about drinking, he looked at me as if I was crazy and said no. Sasquatch ???)

John S. Please write me this information. I have never heard or read anything about Sasquatch DNA that is not found anywhere else and I would love to read about it. Or at least a link to the information? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Some final notes:

1) I didn't find it (on other stories or other sources I've heard, or even just for fun). It was based on what my brother told me. And I can tell you that you are not deceived, nor do you suffer from other mental defects. When someone (ex) suspects that he has seen Saskatchewan, I believe him.

2) My sister may be reluctant to talk about it with anyone because she doesn't want to laugh at stubborn and ignorant people like some here ... cryptozoology has long believed in Sasquatch and Believe me, when he saw her he knew I wouldn't laugh at him).

I was on the so-called gfoot expedition in Oregon / Northern California and I can tell when the cedar is near and you walk into the warehouse almost without seeing anything, I can't imagine how anyone would be afraid of the cast.

You will be in the jungle and you will feel intimacy and the hair on the back of your neck will grow and your fear will increase very fast and you will not be able to do anything about it, it is just a normal human being. There is a reaction. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a policeman, a former sailor, and so on. It easily enters your system and gets out of control. You can also feel the difference in dogs. When he realized the closeness, he reacted more strongly than the city.

You will have one to save others from doubt. They do not consider evidence less than a hand or a head.

If I were that I wouldn't be ashamed to be afraid, it's a different kind of fear than knowing about you. It goes back to the human constitution.

Since there is absolutely no evidence that Gfoot is a real creature, I would say that it would be a bad idea to wear it, as it would probably be a blob in the guise of a monkey that would make people out of town. Trying to get out and bring in less cash for tourists. . . Village.

As far as gfoot DNA is concerned, Caa is said to have gfoot DNA, as mentioned in the new Monsterquest SW of History Channels. The problem with this is that the general laboratory analysis does not even prove that the sample has any real meaning. A gfoot researcher later claimed that he was able to extract DNA from the sample and that it was more similar to human DNA than chimpanzee DNA. Always, and this is an important part, he managed to reproduce what he had learned. For my money, it disqualifies you and the results are great. Do you remember what happened to the Cold Zion story a few years ago? Results can be reproduced through independent testing, otherwise the results are still pending.

Look, the goal is to do this. Without any concrete evidence like, oh, wut a y, gfoot comes from the realm of faith. Believe it or not. If you can't show me that they are big, smelly and hairy, then I will take the last category. Does that mean I lied to your brother? When in doubt I am willing to give you priority, and I think you are making a small mistake. Despite the idea that three-foot-tall cute trunks trample North America and are nothing more than loud casts and movies, after forty years of investigation, it can say anything. is about. Unless true believers succeed, they remain in the realm of superstition.

The secret of Gfoot is very similar to Loch Ness Monster. Both allow people to see them for a while, especially in bad weather. Eyes can play. However, there is evidence that there is some excitement. Gfoot was stung in one of the world's most remote and undiscovered areas - Tibet. W knows what lives in the icy mountains. And there's an equivalent: Yeti, seen around the Senate in North America. Yeti and Gfoot have a lot in common and when you wait with a PTO camera you have the best time to show up and not show up. It is difficult to prove its existence. So I believe in gfoot? Possible. I keep the options open. People see him walking in the snow and there are footprints. But the fact that he lives in the Himalayas only makes it difficult to reveal his whereabouts. It is very likely to be an ancient and unknown specimen. Eventually some animals will be found, right?

Many friends and I heard screams we had never heard before. Since then I have not been able to find all the research on what it was.

We ask a lot of people about it, and we don't.

A first hand account with UNNO ​​will definitely open you up to everything.

I can't say for sure what we got, but as long as no one can tell me what we've heard, I'll be fast open to these competitions.

Kick him or not ... I know it's not for him, but it will be a surefire way to test everyone.

And for the poster, we're talking frightened cops ... they're all ex-soldiers, and when we shout at something in the dark, it scares us. Don't speak loudly or be strong unless you are really there and face it yourself.

Serious investigators are looking for conclusive evidence that an American creature, Sasquatch or Gfoot, has no evidence. These creatures are not known to humans, although some reports suggest that they may be aggressive. So I think it would be better to deal with just one if you think they are in danger of being polite. Otherwise, leave them with the camera!

P.D .: I was very skeptical, but like your brothers, the thousands of views reported since the late 1950s are so strong that they cannot be ignored.

If I were you I would contact Jeff Meld (Professor) or Matt Moneymaker (Lawyer). Do a Google search for gfoot. Jeff and Matt can be very helpful. I think Jeff is from Washington state and Matt is from California. Tell your brother he's not crazy. Jeff had a special story or National Geographic ut Gfoot around WA or Caa that I think last week. Where do they get their DNA from and that DNA is very strange compared to humans and primates.

I thought it would be cruel to consume it and bring it back as evidence. This kind of evidence will make these creatures more interested in research. Because, as human beings, we are curious about all kinds of social make-up, especially those that escaped us while making Sasquatch.

What is the purpose of the evidence? Will our world change for the better if we know that there is another human-like animal civilization? Most likely, these creatures, with whom we live in great peace, mingle with us all the time, have died in the spirit of scientific research or simply out of ancient fear.

Many states (not sure if this includes the CA) have specifically protected the ag foot as an endangered species, so one of them will provide evidence (not the accusation that It was an ax driven by the award-winning Logue et the winning logger.

Also, I don't know anything (including TP, I sometimes see reports and observations) so I'm trying to find out. I am surprised that people do not have heavy sedatives and cameras in areas where they say they can still be found. I don't think most people believe this story unless they hear it.

First of all, what does the police profession have to do with the accuracy of your myths? Does not matter.

Why should this experience surprise you so much that you don't want to talk about it? I can understand that this may be a derailment experience, but I don't think it's * that * terrible.

Maybe he's lying and maybe not. If he pulls your leg, he's not the first to do so. If he doesn't make fun of you and actually shoots you, he sees, I still have no reason to believe because I don't know the situation. After all, you don't know he's seeing anything because when you see something, you feel like you're not seeing anything. So we have to look at a lot of things.

I'm not urging people to look for something that doesn't pose a direct threat to them, but if it did and brought it back it would be the first evidence that Gfoot would be caught. This will put an end to the debate once and for all.

Apparently, gfoot is pure legend. There were many axes and no physical evidence of any kind. The most important fact is that if gfoot were a real entity, it would need a large enough ion to allow reduction. This ion will be so big that it is * very * impossible for anyone to notice it.

Edit: John S., GFT DNA never found. I want to see the source of this information.

I think gfoot is an intelligent entity and therefore should not be changed unless necessary. As proof: Your brother is a policeman. Your testimony will likely be accepted in court. Why should it be any different?