Uniform Partnership Act (UPA),
Definition of Uniform Partnership Act (UPA):
You can define Uniform Partnership Act (UPA) as, The Uniform Associations Act (UPA) governs the governance of trade associations in several US states. The UPA also controls the dissolution of a partnership in the event of a breakup.
- The Uniform Partnership Act (UPA) regulates the governance of trade associations in some US states.
- About 37 states comply with the Uniform Association Act (UPA).
- UPA only applies to Partnership and Limited Liability Companies (LLPs).
- The UPA allows the partnership to agree to resume within 90 days after leaving only one partner. This avoids immediate liquidation of the company.
- The formation of partnerships, bonds, assets and feudalism is also regulated in the uniform law of partnership.
- The latest version of the law was created in 1997 with amendments in 2011 and 2013.
Literal Meanings of Uniform Partnership Act (UPA)
Meanings of Uniform:
A password that represents the letter U and is used in radio communication.
In all cases the same shape or character is always changed.
The name of a garment item that is part of a person's uniform.
Sentences of Uniform
Airline pilot in a dark blue uniform.
Cut stone blocks evenly
Synonyms of Uniform
static, costume, fixed, unwavering, outfit, consistent, steady, dress, unchanging, attire, monotonous, regalia, garb, unvaried, unfluctuating, equable, even, equal, constant, habit, undeviating, regular, sustained, livery, stable
Meanings of Partnership:
As a partner.
Sentences of Partnership
We must continue to work in partnership
Meanings of Act:
Take action, do something.
Follow the prompts.
Work has special effects.
Play a fictional role in a drama, movie or television production.
One thing acted.
A written order from Congress or another legislature affects legislation.
The core of a play, ballet or opera.
American College Test.
Sentences of Act
Appeal to Washington to work
They are following the person who is acting suspiciously
Blood samples are tested to determine how the drug works in the body.
He made his professional debut at the age of six.
He plays a lot and laughs
End of slavery
The first action
Synonyms of Act
enterprise, dictum, stunt, performance, take steps, modify, law, achievement, impact on, appearance, command, venture, function, rule, be an actor, exert influence on, behave, action, direction, canon, front, component, statute, make a move