Unicef Significado

Unicef Significado

What is UNICEF?

Basically, UNICEF stands for United Nations International Emergency (in Spanish, the United Nations International Emergency Fund for Children).

The number of these chemo in the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), abbreviated as UNICEF, is hardly known.

Probably the same thing that happened to you during those academic years that happened to me before:

1. The teacher never tells you that the abbreviations are in English, so you can't understand them.

2. Does it secretly show the name of the UN agency in the school (this is what the area is called)?

3. Personally (and I dare say the same thing happened to you), it has always been difficult for me to learn the meaning of abbreviations in other languages.

By the way, this ism should help children who are in a very vulnerable situation: post-war children, children who come to disaster areas, children who are hungry, well ... unfortunately, children It always hurts. .

I say goodbye and I hope my comments will be helpful.

(United Nations International Emergency Fund for Children)

1D one way.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?

U (simple)

N (people)

In (international)

VS ()

E (Emergency)

F (found)

Something like the United Nations International Children's Fund.

United Nations International Emergency Fund nd o (in Spanish, United Nations International Emergency Fund for Children)

Wikipedia Wikipedia.

Unicef Significado