What is Underwriter Syndicate?
An investment trust is a temporary team or group of investment banks, brokers, and banks formed to sell new bonds and loans or stocks that are too large for a company. Therefore, the idea is to pool resources to meet the needs of investors and publishers and redistribute the proceeds from the sale of bonds between them. Also known as subscribed groups.
Underwriter Syndicate definition is: An underwriting syndicate is a temporary group of investment banks and brokers that gathers to sell new shares or loan offers to investors. The issuance of Syndicated Bank Consortium Bonds is formulated and managed by the Central Union Leader.
- An underwriting syndicate is a group of investment banks and brokers formed temporarily to sell new shares or loans to investors in a company.
- When the problem is too big for a company, the customer union's rationing date is to look for the resources of multiple companies.
- The customer community consists of key customers and other co-members.
- Large insurers receive a lion's share of payments and are responsible for dealing with regulatory authorities.
- Insurance syndicates first buy programs from companies and then sell them to the public.
- The profit or loss of a union is determined by the performance of new shares in the market.
- The threat of underwriter role is widespread in the unions.
Literal Meanings of Underwriter Syndicate
Meanings of Underwriter:
Individuals or legal entities that understand insurance risk.
Banks or other financial institutions that agree to buy unsold shares after the issuance of new shares.
Sentences of Underwriter
Insurers and risk managers are concerned about the fire in the bedroom
The success of the program is guaranteed because the customer buys everything that is not in the market
Meanings of Syndicate:
Control or union leadership.
A group of people or organizations that come together to promote a common interest.
Sentences of Syndicate
Loans are sent to a group of banks
Major acquisitions in a consortium of financial institutions
Synonyms of Syndicate
ally, merge, form an alliance, industry, business, enterprise, align, join up, undertaking, team up, company, conjoin, consolidate, syndicate, connect, join forces, place of business, integrate, premises, combine, be in league, organization, affiliate, operation, firm, join