Underinsured Motorists (UIM) Coverage

Underinsured Motorists (UIM) Coverage,

What is The Meaning of Underinsured Motorists (UIM) Coverage?

1. Coverage for personal injury (BI) and in some states, the insured suffers property damage (PD) if the insured driver causes an accident. Depending on the jurisdiction, UIM coverage can be purchased with a limit trigger or damage trigger. In the case of a threshold trigger, UIM coverage applies if the threshold tolerated by other drivers is less than the insured UIM threshold. In the case of trigger damage, UIM coverage applies if the insured loss exceeds the limit available to the offending party.

Literal Meanings of Underinsured Motorists (UIM) Coverage

Underinsured:

Meanings of Underinsured:
  1. (By one person) with insufficient insurance coverage.

Sentences of Underinsured
  1. "Make sure you are not harmed."

Coverage:

Meanings of Coverage:
  1. The degree to which something is related or applies to something else

2. Media treatment of a problem.

3. Insurance provides level protection.

4. Areas that use certain broadcasters or advertising media.

5. The way a defender or team defends a player, zone or game.

Sentences of Coverage
  1. This coverage should cover almost all major areas of the UK.

2. I feel like their coverage is being mistreated and I'm glad I can do something about it.

3. C provides in-depth program coverage, including 90 examples of different programs.

4. As there are 2, they provide more coverage.

5. This is the wide, level coverage of the building section which means easy access to the building.

6. This informative and entertaining site offers extensive coverage of Long Island birds, birds and birds.

7. Those of us who are looking for today's technology will be amazed at the extent of its release.

8. The lesson plans described below do not provide full coverage and do not provide a set schedule.

9. Full coverage of the election has been prepared around this beautiful aspect, which I will tell you about tonight.

10. Others are completely unbearable due to lack of coverage.

11. Its coverage reflects the breadth and depth of its roots in the working class.

12. By the way, anyone who wants complete information on this should read Griffiths.

Synonyms of Coverage

indemnity, coverage, indemnification, cover, reportage, security, handling, protection, surety, presentation, treatment, description