Uncalled Capital

Uncalled Capital,

Uncalled Capital means,

1. Uncalled Capital definition is: The value of the shares issued by the company but has not yet been paid by the shareholders.

Literal Meanings of Uncalled Capital

Uncalled:

Meanings of Uncalled:
  1. He was not invited or invited.

Sentences of Uncalled
  1. "One of my sisters is two years younger than I am," he said.

Synonyms of Uncalled

unsought, uninvited, spontaneous, uncalled for, gratuitous, unrequested, volunteered, unbidden, not required, unprompted, unasked for, voluntary, undemanded, unwelcome

Capital:

Meanings of Capital:
  1. The central city of a country or region is usually the seat of government and administrative center. Places, more than others, are associated with certain activities or products.

2. Assets in the form of cash or other assets associated with a person or organization or available or provided for a specific purpose, e.g. B. To start a business or to invest.

3. Letters of any size and shape that start sentences and names.

4. Death penalty (crime or charge)

5. (A letter of the alphabet) is mass-produced and takes the form of the beginning of a sentence and name.

6. It is used to express approval, satisfaction or happiness.

7. Another section, usually wider, at the top of the column or column.

Sentences of Capital
  1. Warsaw is the capital of Poland

2. Too much return on investment capital

3. Write the name in capital letters

4. Murder is a great crime

5. Assuming the work can be published, my name will appear on it with a capital N with some names.

6. Columns have uppercase letters

Synonyms of Capital

upper-case, seat of government, funds, block, stock, the wherewithal, first city, assets, resources, most important city, principal, deep pockets, upper-case letter, the means, centre of administration, reserves, capital letter, finance, wealth, money, block capital, finances