Go to https://mail.umkc.edu/ Enter your O365 email address (this is your UMKC username followed by @ mail.umkc.edu) and your O365 password. You will be asked to sign up for multi-factor authentication.
Messaging app for iOS device:
- On the home screen, tap Settings.
- Open account and password.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Redeem.
- In the description, enter a name for the account (e.g. Mizzou, School, etc.)
- Tap Next.
- Tap Connect.
Log in to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu. Enter your username and password and click Sign In. Get my registration number
- Click SelfService in the left menu.
- In the left menu, click Campus Personal Information.
- In the left menu, click Demographic information.
If you are a student and don’t know your UMKC username, please contact the UMKC IS Technology Support Center. Please have your ID number ready when you call. New students must activate their UMKC username via Pathway and set a password before they can use the UMKC username.
- Go to account.umsystem.edu.
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log In.
- Click Self-Service.
- In the Office 365 account section, click Reset Office 365 password.
- Enter a new password for a new password.
- Enter the new password to confirm the new password.
- Click Submit.
Your student ID is usually found on your ID. Find a statement. Schools post student identification numbers on this document for auditing and financial recording purposes.