| Set up email for the Office 365 app for Outlook
- Download the Outlook app from the iOS or Android App Store.
- Open the app and enter your email address UC -e b> uc.edu (for teachers / staff) or b> uc.edu (for students) and then click on Add account.
- You will then be asked to enter your username and password.
How to access your UConnect email:
- Go to onestop.uc.edu (or any other official UC site)
- At the top of the page, click UC Tools, then select Student Email - UConnect
- Log in with your username and password for the central login.
In the left pane, look for the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your UCMail email account in the form b> uc.edu. While you would normally post your alias (b> uc.edu), you are now using your official email address.
Set up your DES Exchange messaging on your Android phone.
- Go to settings.
- Tap Accounts & sync.
- Add an email account.
- Find Exchange ActiveSync (your phone may offer a very specific one)
- Press the manual adjustment button.
- Enter your UC Davis email address.
- The server address is:
- Leave the domain field blank.
Set up Outlook 2016 for students
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Select the File tab.
- Choose Add Account.
- Select manual configuration or multiple server types and tap Next.
- Choose POP or IMAP and click Next.
- Enter your information in the appropriate fields as shown below, then click More Settings.
For more information on setting up Outlook Mobile on your phone, see Outlook support for iOS and Android.
Select Connect email from the options in the settings menu. Click Add Email Account to connect to your email. Select your email provider from the icons. (If you have an Exchange mail server or don’t know your provider, select Other.
Set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2013 and 2010
Then add Outlook email, calendar and contacts to your iPhone or iPad mail app
Most ISPs block the default port (25) for SMTP IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol ) Email is the next type of account we’ll talk about.