Definition of Turnaround time:
The work or time it takes to complete a task, especially one that involves getting something, processing it, and returning it.
A place where vehicles can turn, especially at the end of the garage or at the dead end.
The time to complete the process cycle (for example, repair or replacement of parts or equipment) is usually expressed as the average of the previous period.
Sudden or unexpected changes, especially those that result in more favorable conditions.
Synonyms of Turnaround time
How to use Turnaround time in a sentence?
- If you place a large order and it needs to be placed on a particular day, you will need to know the delivery time.
- It was a great change in your happiness.
- She didn't have much time and she knew that a manager would be a good option if she knew she was wasting time.
- Change for seven days.
- When bringing something for repair, make sure you know how long it will take to work on it, so you know how long before it is ready to pick it up after repair.
- A new truck handling area has been built at Rawlins Ellington's headquarters, where the warehouse is located in York.
Meaning of Turnaround time & Turnaround time Definition