Definition of Turnaround time:
The process of completing or the time needed to complete a task, especially one involving receiving something, processing it, and sending it out again.
A space for vehicles to turn round in, especially one at the end of a driveway or dead-end street.
Period for completing a process cycle (such as repair or replacement of a component or equipment), commonly expressed as an average of previous such periods.
An abrupt or unexpected change, especially one that results in a more favourable situation.
Synonyms of Turnaround time
How to use Turnaround time in a sentence?
- If you are making a big order and need it to be done on a certain day you must find out the turnaround time .
- It was a remarkable turnaround in his fortunes.
- They did not have enough turnaround time and I knew that the manager would throw a fit if he knew they were losing time.
- A seven-day turnaround.
- If bringing in an item for repair, be sure to find out the turnaround time so you will know how long it will be before the item is ready for you to pick up after being repaired.
- Already a new hard standing area for lorry turnarounds has been laid at Rolawns Elvington headquarters where the York depot will be based.
Meaning of Turnaround time & Turnaround time Definition