Turn on mobile data

Turn on mobile data

How do I enable or disable mobile data? The fastest way to turn mobile data on or off is to drag the device down with two fingers to access the full quick settings menu. The mobile data icon is displayed. Touch an icon to turn it on or off.

How to turn/switch off/on mobile data?

Method 2 of 2: From Settings. Go to the menu. Unlock your phone and tap the ˄ symbol at the bottom to open the menu. Go to Settings. Click on the "Settings" application in the menu. Touch the Data usage option. You can see this option in the Wireless & Networks section. Activate mobile data. Turn off mobile data.

How do you turn on data?

Steps Open the Settings app. You can find it in the app drawer or on the home screen. Touch the Data usage option. It should be at the top of the menu. Touch the Mobile data slider. This will activate your mobile data. Make sure you have a data connection.

How do I enable mobile data?

1 Open the Android Settings app. Find the icon in the application menu and tap it to open the settings menu. 2. In the Settings menu, locate the Mobile data radio button. This option can be found in the Wireless & Networks or Networks & Connections menu. 3. Turn on the "Mobile data" switch. This will enable mobile data on your Android.

How do I Turn Off cellular data?

To disable your cellular data connection, go to Settings > Data Usage > move the slider next to Cellular Data and click OK in the dialog box. You can also disable it in the notification window.

How do I turn data off my iPhone?

How to Disable Cellular Data on iPhone. Launch the Settings app from the home screen. Touch Mobile. Tap the switch next to Mobile data. Your mobile data is now disabled and you are not connected to the internet until you connect to Wi-Fi.

How do I Turn Off cellular data on Android?

To disable and deactivate your data connection, do the following on your Android mobile phone: Open the dialer. Dial * # * # 4636 # * # * to open the test screen. Click Phone Details. Press the button or the menu button. Click More.. Tap Disconnect data to immediately disconnect and disconnect all data connections.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn on mobile data on my iPhone?

How to Enable Cellular Data on iPhone. Here are the steps if you want to enable cellular data on your iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to enable data roaming on an iPhone?

• From the home screen, select: Settings > Cellular.
  • Touch Mobile data is not available when eSim is active, go to
    step 3.
  • Click the Data Roaming button to enable or disable it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to update my iPhone with mobile data?

• First turn on mobile data and open your device settings.
  • Navigate to the "General" option and click on it.
  • Now find Software Update and click on it.
  • The update process will now begin and when the download is complete, a pop-up will prompt you to install iOS now or later.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is there no cellular data on my iPad?

If your mobile data is not working, there could be several factors. The problem could be with the software your device is running on. If your iPhone or iPad has a software problem, your data may not work properly. The second reason why your mobile data is not working is because of your mobile phone provider.

:brown_circle: How to check mobile data usage on Android?

To check mobile data on your Android device, open Settings, tap Data usage and view your statistics.

:brown_circle: How do I turn off Mobile data when connected to WiFi?

Extension parameters can be nested within another parameter set. On the developer options screen, scroll down to the Network Settings group and uncheck the Always use mobile data box. When disabled, your device's mobile data will be disabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network.

How do I enable data on my phone?

Now let me explain it one by one. You can enable mobile data in your device's settings. Go to Settings and click on the "Data Usage" option. On this screen you will find all the details about the data used on your device.

How do I turn off Mobile data always active?

After enabling the developer options, open the Settings app and click Developer options. Extension parameters can be nested within another parameter set. On the developer options screen, scroll down to the Network Settings group and uncheck the Always use mobile data box.

How to enable or disable mobile data usage?

To restrict the use of background data for apps, do the following: 1 Go to Settings, then tap Apps. 3 Touch Mobile data. 4 Touch the switch to enable or disable the use of background data. Data Saver mode helps reduce data usage by preventing applications from using data in the background.

Is there a way to switch off Mobile data?

How to turn off mobile data on your phone. You can save data by turning off mobile data. After that, you can only access the Internet or connect to online applications when you are connected via Wi-Fi. Look for mobile data in your settings and turn it off. Don't forget to turn it back on when needed.

:brown_circle: How to enable or disable mobile data on a Samsung phone?

1 Swipe down on the screen to open the Quick Access Toolbar. 2 Touch the mobile data icon to turn it on or off. When the icon is highlighted in blue, mobile data is enabled. If the icon is gray, mobile data is disabled. 1 Go to Settings and then tap Connections. 2 Touch Data usage. 3 Touch the switch to turn mobile data on or off.

How can I Turn Off data usage on my phone?

To turn off mobile data, lower the notification bar and open Settings. 2. On many phones, the third option from the top is Data Usage. 3. Click on it. 4. On this screen you can keep track of how much data you have used during the month.

Why do I need to turn off cellular data on my iPhone?

One of the reasons for turning off mobile data is that many mobile plans charge extra for access to mobile data, and many measure the amount of data you use. To save money on your bill, you can turn off your mobile data connection to avoid additional charges.

:brown_circle: How to turn/switch off/on mobile data on iphone

In the Cellular menu, find the Cellular Data switch at the top. Press the switch to turn it on or off. When mobile data is on, the switch slides to the right and turns green. From here you can also manage your data while roaming.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn Off cellular data on my iPhone?

Launch it by clicking the gray gear icon. In Settings, find and tap Cellular. In the Cellular menu, find the Cellular Data switch at the top. Press the switch to turn it on or off. When mobile data is on, the switch slides to the right and turns green.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn off data usage in iOS 10?

Turn on mobile data usage
Step 1 : Enter the settings menu. 2
Step 2 : Select the mobile option. 3
Step 3 : Touch the button to the right of Mobile data at the top of the screen to disable this feature.

What does it mean when my data is turned off on my iPhone?

Look for a round icon that looks like an antenna with radio waves around it. This is the mobile data icon. If the mobile data icon is green, it means mobile data is enabled. If the mobile data icon is gray, it means mobile data is turned off.

What happens when you turn off cellular data?

With cellular data turned off, you can accurately measure your Wi-Fi speed and connectivity knowing that the device is getting all your data over Wi-Fi and not the cellular network. The fastest way to enable or disable mobile data is to use the control center.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn/switch off/on mobile data on samsung

Swipe down from the top of the home screen and select the gear-shaped settings icon.

:brown_circle: How to deactivate data on my Samsung phone?

If the icon is gray, mobile data is disabled. 1 Go to Settings, then tap Connections. 2 Touch Data usage. 3 Touch the switch to turn mobile data on or off. Some applications use mobile data to transfer information while running in the background.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn mobile data on or off?

Swipe the screen from the top of the phone. Touch ALL SETTINGS. Tap Cellular + SIM card. Touch the indicator next to your data connection to turn it on or off. Press the home button to return to the home screen.

How to turn off Mobile data on Samsung J3?

Swipe down from the top of the screen. Press the settings icon. Tap Data usage. 2. Activation or deactivation of mobile data. Touch the indicator next to Mobile data to turn the function on or off. 3. 3. Return to the home screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I Stop my Phone from using so much data?

Although your phone automatically switches to Wi-Fi when a network is available, you can manually manage mobile data usage by turning it on and off. You can also enable traffic saver mode to prevent applications running in the background from using mobile data. There are two ways to enable or disable mobile data.

How to turn/switch off/on mobile data recovery

Let's see how to get photos from phone that won't turn on.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer. Download and install the Fone Toolkit on your computer and select "Repair". Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable. Then select "Recover Android data" on the program screen.

How can I recover data from my Broken Android phone?

Connect your broken Android phone to PC. Choose the appropriate data recovery mode based on the issue with your phone. Compare the information on your device with the program. Enter the download mode so that the data can be scanned. View and recover data from broken Android phone to PC.
Step 1. Connect your broken Android phone to PC.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I recover data from my Samsung Galaxy S6?

Download and install the Fone Toolkit on your computer and select "Repair". Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable. Then select "Recover Android data" on the program screen. (Click "Repair" if you want to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 that won't turn on).
Step 2. Select the type of data you want to recover from damaged phone.

How to restore data from ■■■■ Samsung Galaxy S?

Steps to Recover Data from ■■■■/Broken Samsung Galaxy S/Note:
Step 1. Take a USB cable to connect ■■■■ Samsung device to computer and run corrupted Android data.
Step 2 .

How to turn/switch off/on mobile data backup

Tap Settings for automatic sync and backup. Tap Automatic backup. If you want to select the items you want to keep backed up, leave the option button checked. Otherwise, turn the switch OFF by sliding it to the right.

:brown_circle: How to disable automatic backup on Samsung phone?

Open the app drawer on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Go to Settings. Now search for the cloud and accounts. Select Samsung Cloud and go to backup settings. Here, click "Start" to disable the automatic backup of your data to Samsung Cloud.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Turn Off data on my phone?

Touch an icon to turn it on or off. You can also turn mobile data on or off as follows: 1. From the home screen, select Applications. 2. Select "Settings". 3. Select Data usage. 4. Touch the switch to turn mobile data on or off. (On some devices, this will show as a green check mark).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I go to back up data on my Android phone?

Highlight Phone backup and touch Details. Select the necessary backup options. Follow the on-screen instructions for tips on installing an application, updating an application, or changing settings. Then go back to the Google One app. You can save copies of your mobile data files.

How to disable or enable USB transfer on Android phones?

1. Press the menu key. 2. Touch "Settings". 3. Tap Applications. 4. Click Develop. 5. Select the USB debugging check box to enable or disable USB. For more information, check out the original article at the link below. This story “Turning on or off USB data transfer on Android phones” was originally posted by ITworld.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn off data usage on Samsung?

Through your settings. 1 Swipe up on the home screen to access your applications. 2 Touch Settings. 3 Tap Connections. 4 Tap Data usage. 5 Tap the switch next to Mobile data. If you experience unusual behavior on Samsung phones, tablets or wearables, you can submit a bug report or ask a question in the Samsung Members app.

How do I Turn Off data connection on my iPhone?

Touch ALL SETTINGS. Tap Cellular + SIM card. Touch the indicator next to your data connection to turn it on or off. Press the home button to return to the home screen.

How to turn/switch off/on mobile data storage

Whether you've used up your monthly data plan or want to turn off mobile data for any other reason, turning off data is a breeze. All you need to do is go to your phone settings, find the Cellular section and then turn off Cellular Data.

How do I turn my mobile data on or off?

You can turn mobile internet on or off by sliding your finger down the drop-down menu. spread the screen slowly with two fingers. Then tap the mobile data icon to turn it on or off. You can also toggle it on and off in the settings menu by going to Apps > Settings > Data usage > tap the slider/checkbox to toggle it on or off.

How do I Turn Off data on my Samsung Galaxy S5?

You can turn mobile data on or off by dragging the expanded drop-down menu by slowly sliding two fingers across the screen, slightly apart. Then tap the mobile data icon to turn it on or off. You can also enable and disable it in the settings menu by going to Apps > Settings > Data usage > tap the slider/checkbox to enable or disable it.

How to enable or disable data saver on Samsung phone?

1 Go to Settings and then tap Applications. 3 Touch Mobile data. 4 Touch the switch to enable or disable the use of background data. Data Saver mode helps reduce data usage by preventing applications from using data in the background. You can choose which applications to continue using mobile data when the traffic saver function is activated.

How to enable / disable smart network switch on Android?

1 Turn on mobile data and go to Menu > Settings > Wi-Fi. 2 Click the Action button (Advanced button on some Samsung devices). 3 Tap Smart network switch. 4 Set it to OFF if you want to disable it, or ON if you want to enable the smart grid switch.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my phone automatically switch to mobile data?

If it becomes unstable, your smartphone will automatically switch to mobile data. The idea is to have a good user experience and keep your internet connection high when your wifi connection is too slow.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn/switch off/on mobile data on ipad

Apple iPad Enable/Disable Cellular Data. From the home screen of your Apple iPad, go to: Settings > Cellular Data. Touch the Mobile data control to turn it on or off. For help with enabling and disabling data for individual applications, see Data usage management.

How can I Turn Off cellular data on my iPad?

Go to Settings > Mobile data and enable or disable mobile data for any applications (like Maps) or services (like WiFi Assist) that can use mobile data. When disabled, iPad only uses Wi-Fi for this service. Remark. WLAN support is enabled by default.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Turn on cellular on my iPad?

Use higher quality video and FaceTime HD on 5G networks: Click Data mode, then select Allow more data on 5G. Go to Settings > Cellular and enable Cellular Data. Tap Set up a Personal Hotspot and follow the instructions in the iPad Internet Sharing (Wi-Fi + Cellular) section.

:brown_circle: How can I reduce data usage on my iPad?

Reduce cell phone usage: Activate low data mode or tap Data mode, then select low data mode (depending on iPad model). This mode suspends automatic updates and background tasks when the iPad is not connected to Wi-Fi.

:brown_circle: How do I turn data on my iPhone 6?

Before you can use it, you need to enable it in the settings of your iPhone 6. Open Settings on your Verizon iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. Tap Mobile at the top of the screen. After that, you will only see an arrow or data next to Activate LTE.

How do I enable mobile data on my iPhone?

Open your iPhone or iPad settings. This is the icon you usually find on the home screen. 2. Touch Mobile. It's in the first section of the menu. 3. Turn on the Mobile data switch. As long as this switch is on, mobile data is activated on your iPhone or iPad.

How do you use data on iPhone?

How to check your phone's data usage. Your iPhone also has a built-in data usage tracking tool, but it has serious limitations. Here's how to find the tool: Click on "Settings". Touch Mobile. Under Cellular Data (or Cellular Data Usage on some older versions of iOS), you can see the data usage for the current time period.

How do you turn on data transfer

There are several ways to transfer files from one computer to another. Although you cannot transfer files directly with a USB cable, one of the easiest ways to transfer files between a PC or Mac is to connect a USB drive or external hard drive to your computer and transfer the files to the computer. player to copy.

How do you transfer everything to a new computer?

1. Transfer all your data to your new laptop. Select the PC to PC transfer mode in Todo PCTrans on the source computer. Connect two computers to the same local network, then click Next. Select the laptop that appears and click "Connect" to connect the two computers over the network. You can find the target laptop by its IP address.

How do backup computer?

Open the Windows Control Panel. In the Control Panel, click Back up your computer. Click Create System Image in the left column. Select the location where you want to save the backup. For most users, they recommend using an external hard drive connected to your computer as a backup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I transfer files from an android to a Mac?

To move files from Android phone to Mac: 1. Connect your phone to Mac using the supplied USB cable. It may appear as a floppy disk. 2. Download and install Android File Transfer. Some phones may ask you to do this automatically.

:brown_circle: How can I Turn Off data connection in Android?

To disable and deactivate your data connection, do the following on your Android mobile phone: Open the dialer. Dial * # * # 4636 # * # * to open the test screen. Click Phone Details. Press the button or the menu button. Click More.. Tap Disconnect data to immediately disconnect and disconnect all data connections.

How do you turn on data storage

Step 1 : Go to Settings > System and click on Storage. As an alternative to Cortana, you can press Windows key + Q and go to storage.
Step 2 : Once inside, turn on the memory address switch. By default, this feature only supports temporary files and old recycle bin files.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Change my OneDrive storage plan?

Next to your storage plan, select Manage to go to the Microsoft Accounts site. Select Services and subscriptions. In the OneDrive section, select Change your payment method and then choose a different payment method, or select Add a new payment method.

How can I increase the storage on my iPhone?

First of all, you need to know which apps are taking up so much space when you have a complete iPhone storage problem. You can do this by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (hint: this could be storage and iCloud usage on older versions of iOS) and click on Manage Storage.

:brown_circle: How can I find out how much storage I have on one drive?

To find out how much OneDrive costs in your country, go to the OneDrive subscriptions section. Open the memory page to view your current memory usage or purchase additional space. When you first sign up, you get 5 GB of free storage. If you need more storage, buy OneDrive plans with a higher storage limit.

:brown_circle: How do you turn on data on ipad

Go to Settings > Mobile data then tap Manage or service provider account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I discontinue cellular data on my iPad?

• From the home screen, tap Settings > Cellular Data > Verizon Account Management.
  • If prompted, enter your My Verizon account email address and password and click Next.
  • Click Add data or Change subscription.
  • Under Subscription options, click Cancel subscription.
  • Tap Delete account now.
  • Click "Send" to confirm. It may take a few minutes for your account to update.

How to recover data from an Android phone?

Full reset of Android phone. 1
Step 1 Hold and press Volume Up + Home + Power at the same time until the word Samsung appears. 2
Step 2 Release the button when you see the logo. 3
Step 3 Use the volume keys to select Wipe data / Factory reset and then press the Power key.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I restore my computer from recovery drive?

To recover or recover using a recovery disc: Connect the recovery disc and turn on the computer. Press the Windows logo key + L to go to the login screen, then restart your computer by holding down the Shift key and selecting the Power key > Restart in the lower right corner of the screen.

Where are the recovery settings in Windows 10?

Click the Start button and then Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. Open recovery settings. Under Reset this PC, select Start, and then select one of the options and/or settings in the following table.

:brown_circle: How can I restore my iPhone from recovery mode?

You can use iTunes to restore your device if all the tips you followed didn't help you. To restore iPhone, first put iPhone into recovery mode, then "Recovery mode" warning will be displayed. Use iTunes to restore your iPhone. Remark. Use Phone Transfer to backup your phone data with 1 click before restoring.

How do you turn on data on samsung

Below is a step by step guide on how to enable and disable mobile data for J7. Read the instructions below: Turn on your Samsung J7. Swipe down from the top of the menu. Click the settings icon. Select data usage. Next to the Mobile data field, activate the status switch to turn off mobile data. Select OK.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you turn on data protection

On the left side of the system window, click Advanced System Settings. The System Properties window should open and already be configured for the Advanced tab. In the Performance area, click Options. In the Performance Options window, click the DEP tab.

How do I Turn on hard disk protection?

Step 1 : Right-click in the lower left corner and open "System" from the shortcut menu.
Step 2 : Select System Security on the left.
Step 3 : Select your hard drive and click "Configure" to continue.

How do I Turn on system protection on my computer?

Enable system protection for Drive. A) In the "Restore Settings" section, select the "Enable System Security" option. (See screenshot below). B) Under Storage Usage, set the Maximum Usage slider to the maximum storage space you want to use to protect your system, then click/tap OK.

How does a data protection system protect data?

To protect your data and comply with regulations, you must classify data according to its privacy level. Classification systems help define the aforementioned access and change controls and act as the natural next step to protect your data once discovery is complete.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is data usage in Android?

Android has a handy feature called Data Usage that keeps track of how much mobile data you've used. The strange thing, however, is that there is no way to remove these data usage stats.

What is data enabled?

Data-driven organizations are organizations that use their data to achieve their strategic business goals and achieve successful business outcomes for themselves, their customers, or the communities in which they operate. By using data and data analytics as a catalyst for business transformation, they can implement their business strategy.

How to check your mobile data usage?

Monitor data usage on iPhone or iPad Keep track of your data. Turn on your iPhone and tap the Settings icon. In the settings, find the "Mobile" option and select it. Save data if you use too much. A little concerned about your data tracking results?. Download the app. If you need more help, you can turn to third-party options to track and manage your data usage.

What is using my mobile data?

Cellular data allows your phone to connect even if it is not connected to a Wi-Fi network. Mobile data provides an internet connection anywhere as long as it is connected to a mobile network. Think of apps, your internet browser, email and cloud synchronization.

How to view mobile data usage status?

Go to Settings > Data Usage or use the shortcut in the notification bar to enter your data usage preferences. To get an overview of your smartphone's data usage, swipe down from the top of the notification bar, tap cell, and select other settings. At this point, you can see the data used from a specific date to today.

Mobile data definition

Mobile data is Internet content that is sent to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets over a wireless cellular connection. Mobile data plans offer different data rates per month for different plans. When users send emails, open web pages, or use mobile applications, their devices receive and transmit data from the Internet.

:brown_circle: What is mobile data on a cell phone?

Mobile data allows your phone to connect when not connected to a Wi-Fi network. Mobile devices can wirelessly send and receive information via mobile communications. As long as you have a mobile connection, you can use the internet.

What is mobile data, anyway?

Mobile data is a means by which users of mobile devices can access the Internet wirelessly. Depending on your internet usage and your location, a data-enabled device gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to access the information you need on the go.

:brown_circle: What does "Internet mobile data" mean?

Mobile data is Internet content that is sent to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets over a wireless cellular connection. Mobile operators offer mobile data via various technologies, including GSM (in 1G, 2G, 3G UMTS and 4G LTE Advanced), CDMA and TDMA.

What does data mean on a phone?

Cellular data is any information sent and received by your phone (or other connected mobile device) over a wireless connection. When you use the internet on your phone, you use mobile data. Here are some common examples of actions that use data:.

:brown_circle: How does mobile data work?

Mobile data is a service provided by a digital mobile network that uses a packet-switched communication channel between a mobile device and a data network such as the Internet. Other services offered by the same mobile network include voice and SMS services.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the need of mobile device management solutions?

Mobile device management solutions give employers a sense of security in accessing, using and sharing their data. With the increasing number of malware hacks and hacker attacks, a BYOD workstation without mobile device management is like a Russian roulette wheel with your company data.

:brown_circle: What is mobile device management (MDM) solution?

Best MDM Solutions ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus (FREE Trial) ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is a free MDM solution that can control desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets. AirWatch Workspace ONE. AirWatch Workspace ONE is a mobile device management tool that allows you to manage devices remotely. Unified management of BlackBerry devices.

:brown_circle: What is a MDM solution?

Master data management (MDM) is an organization's pursuit of creating a single primary reference source for all critical business data, resulting in fewer errors and less redundancy in business processes. MDM solutions encompass a wide variety of methods for cleaning, transforming, and integrating data.

What is mobile data management?

A mobile data management strategy is a framework that is added to a complex data model that a user must view on a mobile device. This is a relatively new process that has arisen due to the popularity of mobile applications and requires a flexible and detailed navigation structure.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I switch off Mobile data?

The first way to disable mobile data is through the settings menu. First, lower the notification bar and select the gear icon. Then click on Network and Internet and then on Mobile network. At the top of the list of options, you should see Mobile data. The last step is to disable this option.

:brown_circle: How to turn mobile data on/off?

Method 1 of 2: Using the notification panel Open the notification panel. Unlock your phone and swipe down from the top of the screen. Drag the status bar down. Instead, tap the v icon on the right side of the notification bar to see more options. Click there on the symbol. There you will also see the name of your mobile network. Activate mobile data. Turn off mobile data.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is considered data on cell phone?

Data is a term often used to describe the volume (usually in megabytes) that you can download or upload to your smartphone over a cellular network. Therefore, the data is essentially information that you download or download from the Internet.

How to turn on mobile data on Samsung Galaxy?

Enable Mobile Data on Samsung Galaxy Method 2 1 Swipe down from the top of the home screen. 2 Touch. It is located in the top right corner of the control panel. 3 Tap Connections. 4 Slide the Mobile data switch to On. A confirmation message appears. 5 Touch Activate.

:brown_circle: Where do I find cellular data on my Samsung Galaxy?

This article explains how to enable mobile data transfer on your Samsung Galaxy. Swipe down from the top of the home screen. This will open the notification panel. Press the data icon. These are two gray arrows, one up and one down, at the top of the screen.

:brown_circle: Where do I find the data icon on my phone?

Press the data icon. These are two gray arrows, one up and one down, at the top of the screen. The arrows turn blue to indicate that mobile data is enabled. If you don't see the data icon, your ISP may enable mobile data by default when there is no wireless connection.

Why does my iPhone use so much data?

Increased data usage can be due to unreliable travel or Wi-Fi. One thing Apple uses on its phones is WiFi Assist. This setting will help you go to a place where wifi is nearby but weak, then mobile data will come in and it will increase the download speed.

turn on mobile data