Trustees' Discretion

Trustees' Discretion,

What is Trustees' Discretion?

Meaning of Trustees' Discretion: The decision to enforce the terms of the plan at the discretion of the trustee in any agreement and / or in any way. As an example. The benefit of death.

Literal Meanings of Trustees' Discretion

Trustees:

Meanings of Trustees:
  1. An individual or a member of the Board of Directors who has been entrusted with the control or authority to manage the assets of the trust is to manage them for a stated purpose only.

2. Countries that are accountable to the government of a region through the United Nations.

Sentences of Trustees
  1. Pension Fund Curator

2. He inherited Papua from Great Britain and took New Guinea from Germany during World War I and managed it for the next years as the administrator of the United Nations.

Synonyms of Trustees

administrator, agent

Discretion:

Meanings of Discretion:
  1. Standards of conduct or speech to avoid criminalizing or disclosing personal information.

2. Freedom to choose what to do in certain situations.

Sentences of Discretion
  1. I know I can count on your wisdom

2. It is up to local governments to use their discretion to set revenue.

Synonyms of Discretion

guardedness, disposition, wariness, judgement, preference, volition, carefulness, choice, option, care, caution, chariness, circumspection

Trustees' Discretion,

What is The Meaning of Trustees' Discretion?

1. Meaning of Trustees' Discretion: Decisions are intended to be enforced in any way at the discretion of the trustee under any agreement and / or planning rules. As an example. Payment

Trustees:

Meanings of Trustees:
  1. An individual or member of the Board of Directors who has control or authority to manage trust assets and is required by law to manage them only for specific purposes.

2. The state is responsible for the administration of a territory by the United Nations.

Synonyms of Trustees

fiduciary, depositary, executrix, feoffee, steward, executor, keeper, custodian

Discretion:

Meanings of Discretion:
  1. Behavior or speech quality to avoid offensive or disclosure of confidential information.

Sentences of Discretion
  1. I know I can count on his wisdom.

2. Local authorities are free to charge at their own discretion.

Synonyms of Discretion

good sense, diplomacy, wish, liking, inclination, subtlety, will, kid gloves, delicacy, discrimination, prudence, judiciousness, sense, consideration, tactfulness, pleasure, desire, sensitivity, common sense, tact

Trustees' Discretion,

How To Define Trustees' Discretion?

• Decisions made in any way at the discretion of the Trustee to be enforceable under any agreement and / or plan rules. As an example. Payment

Trustees:

Meanings of Trustees:
  1. An individual or a member of the Board of Directors who has the control or authority to manage trust assets and to manage them by law for specific purposes only.

Discretion:

Meanings of Discretion:
  1. Behavior or speech quality to avoid injuring or disclosing confidential information.