Triple Witching

Triple Witching,

What is The Meaning of Triple Witching?

• A simple definition of Triple Witching is: The triple magic is the simultaneous expiration of stock option contracts, stock index futures and stock index options. It happens four times a year: on the third Friday in March, June, September and December. As all three option classes expire on the same day, this can lead to extraordinary movements in trading volume and underlying asset prices.

• Triple Magic is the same day as the quarterly expiration of stock options, stock index futures and stock index options contracts.
    • Triple magic happens four times a year: March, June, September and the third Friday in December.
    • Triple Dine Day, especially the last trading hour from the closing bell known as the Triple Dine Hour, can increase trading activity and volatility as traders can clear approaching, entering or expiring positions ۔

Literal Meanings of Triple Witching

Triple:

Meanings of Triple:
  1. Something three times larger than normal, or made up of three standard units or objects.

2. A sports competition in which each team consists of three players.

3. A color-changing system that uses seven bells, three pairs change everywhere.

4. A hit that allows the hitter to hit the third base.

5. Another term for trifeta

6. Consisting of or with three parts, objects or people.

7. Three times or more

8. Get three times as much or more.

9. 3 times.

Sentences of Triple
  1. Two whiskeys - three, please

2. In three categories, three women won a silver medal after four victories, a tie and a loss.

3. I can play Stademan's Doubles without any hassle, but whenever I see Stademan Triples at work, I get nothing.

4. He came back and started hitting doubles and triples along the third base line.

5. Triple murder

6. Copper power cells are three times more efficient than silicon cells.

7. Triple in the right field

Synonyms of Triple

trio, three-way, treble, triumvirate, triad, threesome, troika, increase by three, tripartite

Witching:

Meanings of Witching:
  1. Practice witchcraft.

Triple Witching,

How To Define Triple Witching?

1. Triple Wig One stock option, stock index and stock option contracts expire on the same day. It happens four times a year: on the third Friday in March, June, September and December. Since all three option locks expire on the same day, this could lead to unusual electronic moves on the underlying trading volume and underlying ET.

• Triple Intelligence One-day stock options, stock index prices and stock index option contracts expire quarterly.
    • Triple wigs are done four times a year: March, June, September and the third Friday in December.
    • Three days, especially the last trading hour before the closing bell, called three days, can lead to an increase in trading activity and volatility as traders close, enter or expire.

Literal Meanings of Triple Witching

Triple:

Meanings of Triple:
  1. Consists of or consisting of three things or people.

2. Three times more or less.

3. Anything three times larger than normal or made up of three standard units or elements.

4. A shift system that uses seven bells, three pairs change places all the time.

5. Meet all three

Sentences of Triple
  1. Copper power cell doubles the performance of silicon cell.

2. The price of wheat should be three times.

Synonyms of Triple

threefold

Witching:

Meanings of Witching:
  1. Practice magic

2. A bad magic

Sentences of Witching
  1. My ugly shape and my magical ability

2. Mrs. Mocharsky somehow disturbed the house.