Transport

Transport,

Definition of Transport:

1. Take or carry (people or goods) from one place to another by means of a vehicle, aircraft, or ship.

2. An overwhelmingly strong emotion.

3. Overwhelm (someone) with a strong emotion, especially joy.

4. The moving of goods or people from one place to another

Examples: 1) air transport or transport by air 2) rail transport or transport by rail 3) road transport or transport by road 4) the passenger transport services into London 5) What means of transport will you use to get to the factory?.

5. A system or means of conveying people or goods from place to place by means of a vehicle, aircraft, or ship.

Synonyms of Transport

Elysium, Abandon, Agitate, Air express, Airfreight, Airlift, Ardor, Asportation, Ban, Banish, Bear, Bearing, Beatification, Beatitude, Becharm, Beguile, Bewitch, Bewitchment, Blackball, Blessedness, Bliss, Blissfulness, Bring, Buck, Captivate, Carriage, Carrier, Carry, Carry away, Carrying, Cartage, Cast a spell, Cast out, Charm, Cheer, Cheerfulness, Cloud nine, Conduct, Convey, Conveyance, Craze, Cut, Delectate, Delectation, Delight, Delirium, Deliver, Deport, Disfellowship, Displace, Drayage, Ecstasy, Ecstatics, Elation, Electrify, Elevate, Enchant, Enchantment, Enrapture, Enravish, Enthrall, Enthusiasm, Entrance, Euphoria, Exaltation, Excite, Exclude, Excommunicate, Exhilaration, Exile, Expatriate, Expel, Expressage, Extradite, Exuberance, Exultation, Fascinate, Felicity, Ferriage, Ferry, Fervor, Fetch, Fire and fury, Fly, Forward, Freak out, Freight, Freightage, Frenzy, Fugitate, Furor, Furore, Fury, Gaiety, Get, Gladness, Glee, Happiness, Haul, Haulage, Hauling, Heaven, High spirits, Hump, Hypnotize, Hysteria, Imparadise, Infatuate, Inflame, Intoxication, Intrigue, Joy, Joyance, Joyfulness, Knock dead, Knock out, Lift, Lighterage, Lug, Lugging, Madness, Manhandle, Mesmerize, Move, Moving, Orgasm, Orgy, Ostracize, Outlaw, Overhappiness, Overjoyfulness, Pack, Packing, Paradise, Passion, Portage, Porterage, Proscribe, Provoke, Quicken, Rage, Railway express, Rapture, Ravish, Ravishment, Relegate, Remove, Rhapsody, Rusticate, Send, Send away, Send down, Send to Coventry, Seventh heaven, Ship, Shipment, Shipping, Slay, Snub, Spell, Spellbind, Spurn, Stimulate, Stir up, Sunshine, Take, Tearing passion, Telpherage, Thrill, Thrust out, Tickle, Tickle pink, Titillate, Tote, Toting, Towering rage, Trance, Transfer, Transferral, Transit, Transmit, Transportation, Transporting, Transshipment, Truckage, Unalloyed happiness, Uplift, Vamp, Waft, Waftage, Wagonage, Whisk, Wing, Witch, Wow, Convey, Carry, Take, Transfer, Move, Shift, Bring, Fetch, Send, Deliver, Bear, Conduct, Haul, Lug, Cart, Run, Ship, Ferry, Frenzy, Fit, Rhapsody, Thrill, Delight, Ravish, Carry away, Enrapture, Entrance, Enchant, Enthral, Electrify, Captivate, Bewitch, Fascinate, Spellbind, Charm, Overjoy, Elate, Conveyance, Transportation, Transfer, Transference, Transmission, Movement

How to use Transport in a sentence?

1. My dad used to work for UPS where he was in charge of coordinating the transport of perishable goods between California and New York, usually fresh produce by rail.
  2. The bulk of freight traffic was transported by truck.
  3. She was transported with pleasure.
  4. Many possess their own forms of transport.
  5. If she waited another 25 minutes the hotel promised her free transport to the airport but her flight would be long gone by then so she hailed a cab.
  6. In school, I did not have a ride to school from my parents, or a friend to drive me, so I had to rely on public transport .
  7. Art can send people into transports of delight.

Meaning of Transport & Transport Definition