Transmission Line Replacement Cost

How much does it cost to repair a broken transmission line? 3

My car has a transmission fluid leak and the person says I have a bad transmission line.

It doesn't say what kind of car or line, but if it's one of those lines between the transmission and the radiator, that's fine too. I think it will be less than 150. Access to the trail is usually easy and relatively inexpensive. Instead of changing the line, your mechanic can fix it, it will be cheaper. I now

Car transmission line

Use the Internet to search for auto parts websites, for example, by searching, and determine the year, Mac, model, and parts of your vehicle. If they have it in stock, they will give it to you. The mechanical aspect is long overdue, but the cost ranges from $ 25 to $ 50 / ur. If it's a simple, affordable power train, it shouldn't take long to replace. It can be as simple as changing the gasket. Some PLCs use a service manual that lists most repairs. If repairs are made before the book list, you are still paying for the book and vice versa.

This page can help you.

D:

How much does it cost to repair a broken transmission line?

My car has a transmission fluid leak and the person says I have a bad transmission line.

The price depends on which car it is and whether it is made of steel tube or rubber.