Transfer Pricing Adjustment

Transfer Pricing Adjustment,

How Do You Define Transfer Pricing Adjustment?

1. Transfer Pricing Adjustment refers to Adjustments are made by the tax authorities after determining whether the value of the transfer in the controlled transaction between the affiliated companies is incorrect or if the profit sharing does not follow the principle of exemption from interests.

Literal Meanings of Transfer Pricing Adjustment

Transfer:

Meanings of Transfer:
  1. Move from place to place.

2. Switch to another location, route or mode of transport while traveling.

3. Transfer of property (property, rights or obligations) to another person.

4. Replace (meaning of word or phrase) with an extension or metaphor.

5. The act of moving something else.

6. A small color drawing or image on paper that can be pressed or heated to move it to another level.

7. The act of changing a location, route, or means of transportation during a journey.

Sentences of Transfer
  1. I fell asleep on the sofa before going to my room that night.

2. John advised him to go to the train station from Rome airport.

3. We will transfer the entire responsibility of planning to the local authorities.

4. Instead, between Latin and English, meaning moved by inhabitants

5. Transfer of wealth to the poorest countries

6. Iron transfer shirt

Synonyms of Transfer

switch, give, transmit, take, assign, fetch, bring, shifting, redirection, surrender, change, consign, lift, transference, movement, repositioning, remove, devolve, relocate, grant, bear, relocation, carry, uproot, transferral

Pricing:

Meanings of Pricing:
  1. An amount of money that is expected, demanded, or paid.

2. Actions Bad experiences or actions as a condition for achieving a goal.

3. Determine the amount of payment required (something to be sold).

4. Find out or quote (sell something).

Sentences of Pricing
  1. Land can be sold at a higher price

2. The value of your success is discussed throughout the day

3. The watch costs 55 55

4. They think it's a simple cabin, although many of the things it has acquired over the years are so expensive that many will take your breath away.

Synonyms of Pricing

fee, fare, toll, selling price, consequence, fix the price of, terms, charge, levy, asking price, appraise, assess, rate, cost, figure, payment, result, penalty, assay, forfeit, estimate, put a price on, amount, evaluate, sum

Adjustment:

Meanings of Adjustment:
  1. Get the fit, appearance, or result you want with minor modifications or gestures.

Sentences of Adjustment
  1. I have made some adjustments in my diet

Synonyms of Adjustment

habituation, adapting, acclimatization, habituating, adaptation, assimilation, accommodating, naturalization, acculturation, accustoming, familiarization, inurement, accommodation, harmonization, assimilating, reconciliation