Trane Xl 1200

Trane Xl 1200

How many tons does a Trane XL 1200 represent?

The capacity of the AC XL 1200 is available in seven models. The capacity of these models is 1.5 tons for the TTX018C, 2 tons for the TTX024C, 2.5 tons for the TTX030D, 3 tons for the TTX036D, 3.5 tons for the TTX042D, 4 tons for the TTX048D and 5 tons for the TTX060D.

Similarly, you may be wondering how many tons does a Trane xr12 weigh?

Trane XR12 was an outdoor cooling unit with split system up to 13 SEERs. This line, which was then stopped, is made up of 12 units of 1.5 to 5 tons, with a cooling capacity of between 18,000 and 60,000 BTU / H.

In addition to the above, how is Trane’s tonnage determined?

The easiest way to find the Trane model number is on the AC unit itself. Go to the external condenser and look for the nameplate stamped on the side of the compressor. Find the model number. In that series of letters and numbers, you should find a two-digit number.

Do you know how many tons my Trane machine weighs?

1. In Trane, after the last two digits in the first digits, look for a group of letters at the beginning of the model number.
  2. Here is a summary of the area you will encounter: 18 = 1.5 tons, 24 = 2 tons, 30 2.5 tons, 36 = 3 tons, 42 = 3.5 tons, 48 ​​= 4 tons and 60 = 5 tons.

How do you know how many tons your air conditioner has?

Divide the number by 12 (equivalent to 12,000 Btu / h or a ton of cooling capacity) to get the tonnage of your air conditioning system. If you don’t want to count, here are the numbers you are looking for and their tonnage: 18 = 1.5 tons. 24 = 2 tons.

How is the tonnage of a Goodman air conditioner determined?

To calculate the tonnage, divide the BTUs by 12,000, the weight of one ton of cold. For example, an 18,000 BTU unit has a tonnage of 1.5. The Goodman Manufacturing Company website provides product specifications, including model numbers, for all current air conditioners and some previous models.

What is the average life of a Trane air conditioner?

1520 years

What are tons in BC?

One ton is the cooling capacity of an air conditioning system. One ton is the amount of heat (288,000 Btu) needed to melt a ton of ice in a 24 hour period. A monotone air conditioning system is rated at 12,000 Btu per hour (288,000 / 24). A two-tone unit is valued at 24,000 Btu per hour.

How do you read the AC labels?

How to Find Tubs on an Air Conditioner - What Do Lennox Model Numbers Mean?

How do I read an operator’s serial number?

Age: Four digits with a serial number indicate the date of manufacture, the first two the week and the third and fourth the year. In the 1960s and early 1970s, these were the last four digits. More recently, the production date was plotted closer to half the serial number.

What is the tonnage of my air conditioning in YORK?

For York, find the first two digits of the model number. They are divisible by 6 or 12, which is the nominal BTU system in thousands. One ton of air conditioning equals 12,000 BTUs and 48 divided by 12 equals 4, so the nameplate below says the system is 4 tons.

How many square feet does a 3 ton AC unit take up?

Get square meters of air conditioning by climate zone

What air conditioning do I need for a 2000 square meter house?

If your home is 2,000 square feet, you can calculate that your HVAC needs are the same as for a 1,600 square foot home. Assuming a ton of cooling capacity could cool 400 square feet of your home, you’d need about 5.0 tons of air conditioning. Multiply that by 12,000 BTUs and you get 60,000 BTUs.

How many square meters can a 3 ton air conditioner cool?

How do I decrypt a Trane serial number?

If the serial number is a 9-digit combination of letters and numbers starting with a number, the first number is the year. The heating and air conditioning were changed again in 2010. The first two digits of the reference age for trans serial numbers are the year.

What SEER classification do I need?

A higher SEER score provides greater fuel efficiency under certain circumstances. The minimum SEER standard for air conditioners is 13, although most modern air conditioners have a SEER of 13-21. Trane air conditioners range from 14.5 SEER to 22 SEER. But remember: this rating is a maximum.

How do you decipher a Trane model number?

How to decode

How many BTUs do I need to heat 1500 square feet?

Mini Split System BTU Size Chart

What is Trane Model Number?

How do you read a Trane model number above?

The oven model number can be found on a sticker on the front of each Trane oven. The adhesive is usually found on one side of the oven coil. Call Accurate Heating & Cooling today at 4022382425 for kitchen or air conditioning service.

Which AC unit do I need for my home computer?

Trane Xl 1200