| Turn the manual reset switch to the down position near the fan motor on the right side of the oven to restart it. Put the door lid back on the oven.
The reset button on a Trane oven is bright red. You can not miss it.
Trane 624 thermostat reset for a heat pump system
- Step 1: Enter Installer Setup Press the Menu button on the main thermostat screen.
- Step 2: Specify the type of outdoor unit.
- Step 3: Set the steps of the outdoor unit.
- Step 4: Enter the indoor unit type.
- Step 5: Make sure the other settings are correct.
- Step Six: Go back to the main screen.
- Set the central oven thermostat to off or to the lowest temperature option.
- Open the oven controls by opening the metal door under the front of the Trane oven.
- Turn the gas control knob to the "Off" position and wait five minutes for the remaining gas to evaporate.
How do I find the motor reset button on my oven
The reset button works normally if a stove does not detect flames in the combustion chamber. The heating is switched off immediately to avoid damage. There are several reasons why the flame can go out. They are usually related to an interruption in the fuel supply.
If your oven does not heat up at all. Thermostat failures are the cause of most heating system failures. Other causes are a blown switch or fuse or, in incineration plants, a faulty warning light. Turn off the power switch completely and then turn it back on.
Look for Trane oven error codes that flash multiple times. If you see five flashes, a flame has been detected in your furnace that shouldn’t be there. The six-flash error code indicates the AC power was reversed or the voltage was too low. Seven flashes indicate a problem with the gas system.
When you have had time to release the throttle, turn the knob to Pilot. Then, hold the reset button and bring the flame to a long lighter near the pilot hole. This should turn on the stove pilot. When you’re sure the light is on, release the reset button.
Troubleshooting the oven Summary:
What to do if the oven is not on
The price of a Trane range can range from 1,800 to 6,000. The price of a Trane stove depends on many factors, including the size of your home, the model you choose, the specific installation requirements, even where you live, and the climate in your area.
Switch off the oven first. If you have an ohmmeter, you can measure the resistance on the switch. If the temperature is below the set point, the resistance across the switch should be zero. If you don’t have an electric meter, you can temporarily bypass the switch and see if the stove works.
How to restore a Trane HVAC system after a power failure
The filter for Trane XE90 must be placed in the lower part of the oven compartment.
The system may be blocked due to a dirty coil. Recommended action: Check for water marks on the bottom of the device and on the cold outer surface of the internal battery cabinet. Contact your local Trane dealer. In the meantime, try turning off the thermostat for 1-3 hours to see if it thaws.
Location of Trane Model Number
- No job. One of the most common problems with a Trane XR80 gas stove is that it won't work.
- No power to the thermostat. If the thermostat display is blank or the device has no power, check the control switch.
- Insufficient heating or airflow.
- No heat.