Tragus Keloid

Tragus Keloid

Getting rid of Callod by piercing my trags ....?

If this is really a keloid, you can't remove it yourself. Going to the doctor and having it surgically removed is your only option and there is even a possibility of going after it.

Keloids are genetic and most people know when they occur. In fact, if you have keloids, you won't have holes.

Chances are your P is a form of hyper-traffic stain or some other form of hypergeneration, and you were upset by your friend's anger. Tea tree oil can work in the same way as emo oil or vitamin E oil.

It is common to confuse keloids with hydrotrophic spots. I've even seen inexperienced drillers. It is advisable to consult your doctor for a second review of p.

I have one to drink right now.

It's probably a hypertrophic stain, not a keloid.

I used tea tree oil to get rid of it and I think it works.

I first cleaned it with hydrogen oxide and then lubricated it with oil. You will have to do this daily and the drink may be small.

The second option is to use H2 Ocean spray, but it may take longer. I used to use it but it turned into tea tree oil. It worked, but the use of oil seems to be more effective.

If you do nothing, it will not go away.

Tragus Keloid

Tragus Keloid

Soaking / bathing in sea salt! Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.

1 teaspoon sea salt (not salt with iodine) 1L of boiled water.

The water mixed with salt should be as much as you can get ... Try dipping a piece of cotton in it and piercing it.

And I can pierce / see if it's you.

Tea tree oil can also help :) or emo oil.

Bazuka gel does not help with keloid or hypertrophic scars. You can try Dermatix Gel, which you can buy at any pharmacy. It is a silicone compound that can reduce the appearance of blemishes. When I became a hypertrophy I used it on my later marks and it worked for me. Also ask your dermatologist for a referral from your GP, they can use inj injections to reduce scars etc.

No Murderma or tea tree oil, just use an H20 sea spray and salt water compress for a few days and you will be fine.

Tragus Keloid

Tragus Keloid

Get rid of keloids in my tragus piercing ....? ۔

So I went to Enromeda to see what was in my ear. Turns out it was a keloid. And that day my friend accidentally squeezed and hit my hole twice: /

And then I tried to clean it up and I accidentally twisted the ring ... then I got up today and found the keyload 4 times ... it looks like a big file.

I heard I used tea tree oil and madderma ... is it good?

And if there is a piece or strange drip, should I leave it alone or try to remove it from the cue nozzle and water jet?

If this is really a keylog, you can't remove it yourself. Going to the doctor and having it surgically removed is your only option and there is even a chance of it growing again.

Keloids are genetic and most people know when they occur. If you have keloid you will not get a hole.

Chances are your P is a hyper-traffic stain or some other form of hypergranulation, and you were upset by your friend's anger. Tea tree oil can work in the same way as emo oil or vitamin E oil.

Keloids are often confused with hypertrophic scars. I've even seen inexperienced piercings do that. It is best to consult a doctor when treating PK. You

I have one to drink.

It's probably a hyper-traffic stain, not a keloid.

I used tea tree oil to get rid of it and I think it works.

I first cleaned it with hydrogen oxide and then with oil. You have to do this every day and the p may be smaller.

Another option is to use H2Ocean spray, but it may take longer. I used to use it but it turned into tea tree oil. It worked, but the use of oil seems to be more effective.

If you do nothing, it will not go away.

Tragus Keloid