Trading In Car With Only One Key

The used car dealer gave me only one key. They claim that the other is missing. Should I change my lock / key?

It happens all the time, maybe the person who exchanged didn't give both sets, or they did and the other wasn't labeled and now it's in the drawer, just ask him, the other What happened to the key? No worries, take it with or without the key if you want

% D9% 85% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% D8% A2% D8% AE% D8% B1% DB% 8C +% D8% B4% D8% AE% D8% B8 +% D8% B3% DB% 92 +% D8% A7% D8% AA% D9% 81% D8% A7% D9% 82 +% DA% A9% D8% B1% D8% AA% D8% A7 +% DB% 81% D9% 88% DA% BA% DB % 94 +% D8% AC% D8% A8 +% DA% A9% D8% A7% D8% B1 +% DA% A9% D9% 88 +% DA% 88% DB% 8C% D9% 84% D8% B1% D8 % B4% D9% BE +% D9% BE% D8% B1 +% D8% AA% D8% A8% D8% AF% DB% 8C% D9% 84 +% DA% A9% DB% 8C% D8% A7 +% D8% AC% D8% A7% D8% AA% D8% A7 +% DB% 81% DB% 92 +% D8% AA% D9% 88 +% D8% 8C +% D8% A7% D9% 86% DB% 81% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% DA% A9% D8% A8% DA% BE% DB% 8C +% DA% A9% D8% A8% DA% BE% DB% 8C +% D8% B5% D8% B1% D9% 81 + % D8% A7% DB% 8C% DA% A9 +% DA% 86% D8% A7% D8% A8% DB% 8C +% D9% 85% D9% 84 +% D8% AC% D8% A7% D8% AA% DB% 8C +% DB% 81% DB% 92% DB% 94 +% D9% 85% D8% AC% DA% BE% DB% 92 +% D9% 86% DB% 81% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% D9% 84% DA% AF% D8% AA% D8% A7 +% DA% A9% DB% 81 +% DB% 8C% DB% 81 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% DB% 8C +% DA% 86% D8% A7% D8% A8% DB% 8C% D8% A7% DA% BA +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% DB% 8C +% DA% A9% D8% A7% D8% B1 +% D9% BE% D8% B1 +% D9% 84% D8% A7% D9% 86% DB% 92 +% DA% A9% DB% 92 +% D8% A8% D8% A7% D8% B1% DB% 92 +% D9% 85% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% DB% 81% DB% 92 +% D8% 8C +% D8% AC% D8% A8 +% D8% AA% DA% A9 +% DA% A9% DB% 81 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% D8% A7% D8% B3% DB% 92 +% D8% A7% D9% BE% D9% 86% DB% 92 +% D9% BE% D8% B1% D8 % B3 + % D9% 85% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% D9% 86% DB% 81 +% D8% AE% D8% B1% DB% 8C% D8% AF% DB% 8C% DA% BA% DB% 94 + % D8% A7% DA% AF% D8% B1 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% D8% B3% DB% 8C +% D9% 81% D8% B1% D9% 86% DA% 86% D8 % A7% D8% A6% D8% B2 +% DA% 88% DB% 8C% D9% 84% D8% B1 +% DB% 81% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% D8% AC% D9% 88 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% DB% 92 +% D9% 84% D8% A6% DB% 92 +% D9% 85% D8% A7% D9% 84% DB% 8C +% D8% A7% D8% B9% D8% A7% D9% 86% D8% AA +% DA% A9% D8% A7 +% D8% A8% D9% 86% D8% AF% D9% 88% D8% A8% D8% B3% D8% AA +% DA% A9% D8% B1% D8% AA% DB% 92 +% DB% 81% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% DB% 8C% D8% A7 +% DA% A9% D8% A7% D8% B1 +% DA % A9% DB% 92 +% D9% 84% D8% A6% DB% 92 +% D9% 86% D9% 82% D8% AF +% D8% B1% D9% 82% D9% 85 +% D8% A7% D8% AF% D8% A7 +% DA% A9% D8% B1% D8% AA% DB% 92 +% DB% 81% DB% 8C% DA% BA +% D8% AA% D9% 88 +% D8% 8C +% DB% 8C% DB% 81 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% D8% A7% D9% 88% D8% B1 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% DB% 8C +% DA% A9% D8 % A7% D8% B1 +% DA% A9% DB% 92 +% D9% 84 + likely +% DB% 81% D9% 86% D8% B3% D9% 86% DB% 92 +% DA% A9% DB% 8C + % D8% A8% D8% A7% D8% AA +% DB% 81% D9% 88% DA% AF% DB% 8C +% D8% 8C +% D8% AC% D8% A8 +% D8% AA% DA% A9 +% DA % A9% DB% 81 +% D8% A2% D9% BE +% DA% A9% DB% 92 +% D9% BE% D8% A7% D8% B3 +% D8% A7% D8% B3 +% DA% A9% DB % 92 +% D9% BE% D8% A7% D8% B3 +% D8% AE% D8% B1% DB% 8C% D8% AF% D9% 86% DB% 92 +% DA% A9%

If you find another key that fits you, you are wasting money on all new locks and locks, but you will still need to contact the Lexus department service so the warranty does not apply. It will be possible because the sales representative has electricity. .

I now!

It depends on the number of times you bought the car. In the case of trade, the beneficiaries usually give the merchant only one key and, if there is a chip, the merchant does not agree to charge an additional key fee. Most people get 1 key when they buy a used car. The dealer is not required to provide more than one key.

Zorozo If you have real factory keys in your car, you don't even need a spare. You can make a copy by typing VN (Vehicle Identification Number). So if you don't want to change the key (I see it's too expensive), don't bother asking for a different key because, as I said, they can disconnect the wine number.

You can call the manager at another Lexus location in the same area and ask for the district manager's number, maybe talk to them.

Take a look at the SW, but please do not place it in your small space under the panel in the glove compartment.

Watch him run the bone somewhere under the parasite and through the holes, where most people didn't insert it.

If you buy a good car like Lexus and they work like that, I don't know if they are the best buyers. Be careful that your dream car. I'm a little nervous so maybe I'll take his place. A good dealer will find the key or offer to change your key. It sounds like a disaster. I will ask your dealer to change the lock for your safety. Once resolved, make alternatives and file a business complaint. Sorry about all of them!

I really think you should ask for a replacement key from the dealer at no extra cost as each car comes with a set of 2 keys, whether it is a new or used car, they can be replaced for you to use. The key needs to be given. Otherwise you don't have to worry.

The first answer is yes ... if you spent like a Lexus SUV, what else would you have for your peace of mind and safety? Also, you know for sure you can't just go to a hardware store to buy a new wrench! The lock has a security chip.

Don't waste your money rewriting everything. This is a pre-equipped vehicle and the keys are lost in traffic, whether at the device auction dealership or at the auction itself, the keys are lost. I will spend this money on the replacement key.

I buy all my used cars and I never have more than one key, I have to make my own copies.

No worries, car thieves don't need keys to steal a car, so your car is probably as weak as any other car on the road.

If you want to feel more secure, a lock or alarm system will be good for your insurance and you will feel better.

Even if you change it, you may have keys due to a limited number of keyboard shortcuts. I wouldn't worry about getting another e-key. If you want your car, you can take it.

The used car dealer gave me only one key. They claim that the other is missing. Should I change my lock / key? ۔

I bought a Lexus SUV from a used car dealership. In short, they are very vague people and I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore. However, I'm worried because cars usually carry two keys, right? I was worried that they would try to steal our car with the spare key, because now they know our address. Do I have the right to worry? I don't like to spend a little bit to buy a new key for my Lexus, which I think can cost 500.

It happens all the time, maybe the person who changed it didn't give two sets, or they gave and the other set wasn't made and it's already in the drawer, just ask if the other one is stolen. Think of the lock, you can keep it with or without the key if you want.

I agree with the last person. When a car is turned over to a dealership, sometimes they only get one key. I don't think it's about bringing your keys to your car, unless you buy them in your wallet. If you are a franchise dealer who arranges financing for you or pays cash for the car, you will be ridiculed as long as you have the money for it. Since no one else can find the keys at the dealership, you have to go to your local Lexus dealership and get another car key. The old and new keys must be programmed together.

If other keys are available, you will pay for all new keys and locks from a third party that plays with electricity.

I now!

It depends on the number of cars you have purchased. In the case of a transaction, the beneficiary usually provides only one key to the merchant, and if there is a token, the merchant is unwilling to charge an additional key fee. Most people get 1 key when they buy a used car. The dealer is not required to provide more than one key.

ZORZO If you have the original factory keys in your car, you don't even need a spare key. You can make a copy by typing VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). So if you don't want to change the key (I see it's too expensive), don't bother asking for a different key because as I said, they can cut the wine number?

You can call the manager at another Lexus location in the area and ask for the district manager's number.

Look at the SW, but don't place it under the glove compartment panel.

Try it somewhere, by pulling the rope under the carpet and loosening it where most people wouldn't put it.

If you buy a good car like the Lexus and it works that way, I don't know if they are the best buyers or not. Now be careful that you have the car of your dreams. I'm a little nervous so maybe I'll take his place. A good dealer will find the key or offer to replace your key. It sounds like a disaster. I will ask the dealer to change the lock for your safety. If the issue is resolved, change the business claim and file. Sorry for all that!

I think you should ask the dealer for a replacement key at no extra cost as all cars come with a set of 2 keys, whether new or used car, they need to provide a replacement key to use ۔ Otherwise you don't have to worry.

The first answer is yes; plus, you're sure you can't just go to the hardware store to buy a new wrench! The lock has a security chip.