Tracfone International Calling

TracFone Are you calling internationally? Confused?

I just bought a TracFone to talk to my friend in Belgium.

Now my problem is that although he and I can write back and forth without interruption, the calls are really painful for me.

I called 1800 from the TracFones website, followed the instructions and dialed the number. It is still not rooted. I just typed his number into my phone and called and he told me I needed to check the call range or needed.

I emailed people on the TracFone website a few days ago and haven't received a reply yet (although I'm sure I'll get it within 24 hours. No)

Another minor issue is that I'm not getting any services from my app. It only helps me when I'm close or close. So I'm looking for a solution to my first problem and just doing it in front of my computer to no avail. I have to write down whatever instructions / advice I get, make sure to try it out whenever I go out.

My only option (if anyone has any suggestions that actually work) is to get rid of the problem and try something else.

Thanks in advance to all the delegates! =]

update

I first used the 1800 number and contacted people on the TracFones website.

International trace phone

This page can help you.

D:

TracFone Are you calling internationally? Confused?

I just bought a TracFone to talk to my friend in Belgium.

Now my problem is that although he and I can write back and forth without any problem, calling becomes a problem for me.

I called TracFone 1800 ...

For 3 years I called Belgium with my transformer without any problem, all of a sudden when I tried, the line was always busy. I spent time writing letters to the boys on the telephone. Nothing worked. Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3NtZQYAs4M

I finally got it !!! Believe it or not, you will not press the call after entering the number. Even if there is only silence, 800 # will call you. Then just dial the number and wait patiently for silence and then call SS at the same time. Strange.

If you want to use a mobile phone, buy a local SIM card below to get cheap international calling rates.

Believe it or not, no transformers, no customer service and unrealistic extra minute delivery.