Trabalhei 8 Meses Quanto Vou Receber De Acerto

I worked with the company for 5 months, how much did I get paid at the end, 786.00 Rise?

Rodrigo, only the right to makeup and 13th pay, work notice and / or compensation and pay balance is not excused. Direct land surcharges or accumulated FGTS result in a 40% penalty.

Ask for Dennis or they will show you the live and 13th paycheck and give you a pay balance. Delete is not or FGTS will be correct. In this case, the announcement of the staff or the company did not make the first or the appropriate amount can be declared successful after the termination of the contract.

To run a value simulation, enter anywhere below and add all the data that will be calculated automatically. Kind of good!

I worked with the company for 5 months, how much salary do I get after finishing, which is 786.00 price? ^

I worked for 5 months. How much will I receive from dismissal? My salary is 786.00.

In this case, I am not entitled to 13 thirds, nor honest makeup ... please become someone else to help you understand, re-tell or inform this calculation, or the total amount, please Will accept!

Yes thank you

I can't wait for your answer!

Rodrigo, you don't just apologize for the right to make-up and 13th pay, work notice and / or compensation and balance of pay. Terry Derito et al. Issue FGTS provided with 40% penalty.

Ask for Dennis or they will show you the live and 13th paycheck and give you the pay balance. FGTS will not be entitled to be removed. In this case, the first or appropriate amount may not be successful after the contract is terminated by the announcement of the staff or the company.

To perform a price simulation, do not enter the numbers below, it automatically notifies all the data calculated by the program. Kind of good!

I worked with the company for 5 months, how much did I get paid at the end, 786.00 Rise?

I worked for 5 months as you received from suspension, my salary is 786.00.

In this case, I do not deserve 13 thirds, nor do I have make-up ... please someone help me, you understand and imagine this calculation by meme, information or total amount Yes!

Yes thank you

Rodrigo, without apology, just because you have the right to make-up and the 13th pay you receive, work notice and / or compensation and pay balance. Terry Derito et al. Issue FGTS provided with 40% penalty.

Ask for Dennis or they will show you the live and 13th paycheck and give you the pay balance. No removal or FGTS will be valid. In this case, the first or appropriate amount may not be successful after the contract expires with the announcement of the staff or the company.

To run a value simulation, enter anywhere below and add all the data that will be calculated automatically. Kind of good!

I worked, 5 months with the company, how much salary do I get with dismissal, 786.00 Rs? ۔

I worked for 5 months as you received from suspension, my salary is Rs. 786.00.

In this case, I am not entitled to 13 thirds, nor is the make-up ... Please have someone else help me to understand, repeat or inform you of this calculation, or the total amount, I will fix Will, please accept!

Yes, thank you.

Rodrigo, only the right to make up and 13th pay, did not lose because of work advance notice and / or compensation and balance of pay. Terit Direito et al. Issue FGTS with 40% penalty.

Dennis or Order will be live on the show and will show the 13th pay, pay balance. FGTS will not have the right to be removed. In this case, the staff or company did not make the announcement in advance or the appropriate amount may be declared successful after the termination of the contract.

To run a value simulation, enter anywhere below and add all the data that the program will automatically calculate. Good type!