Toward Or Towards Grammar

Correct grammar: is it correct to use or for? Old. Is it guidance on me or guidance on me? Thank you

update

So far, I prefer Nikos's answer.

Someone else wrote: If you are single while moving, you will be driven. If it's abundant, they go.

This is a rule that I am enforcing, it is true. But according to Nico, this was not true. Apparently, it doesn't matter if the noun is plural or singular. Aunt should be considered (like American or British. Thank you all)

Thanks Nico for SEO I use this site all the time, but this time I didn't think about it.

Oh, I have to admit, Brohaha has won the Grand Prix so far! Thank you very much

There is no solution to this problem. Anyone who talks about whether things are singular or plural. Since when do we use other forms of PREPOSITION based on the noun or the grammatical number of the noun that precedes it? it will not happen!

Similarly, there is no basis for misleading the United States [or the United Kingdom]. The shape is grammatical. It's just a matter of different uses in different dialects of the language, in the UK and Ode it is not too wrong to use one or the other except to refer to the same part of the car as the hood or standard spelling in the US There are different situations. On the other side of the country. Atlantic

Note that the difference between British and American English extends to other uses of the word war (backward, forward, western).

To support dialectical differences, one of the participants in the discussion at the link below provided the results of the study:

[[]] Managed Google Search Plan:

Aspects: United Kingdom: 8,5330,000 visits

Aspects: UK: 333,000 visits

a for: 67,600,000 calls

For: 15,900,000 visits

Or move to

Its use depends on where you live.

Some critics have tried to differentiate the semantic difference between verse and verse, but the difference is entirely in the dialect. This English is more common in American English. The verse is the basic form of British English.

Both mean the same thing. If you are from the United States, traditionally the right way. The direction is traditionally correct in the UK. However, you should ignore it altogether and use it only because it seems to be a new trend (or perhaps an unorganized mistake) in the United States.

This verse is known because migration is used in singular. If you see them following my instructions, fine.

If it is single, it is directed. If it's abundant, they go.

Always on wheels.

Insect Americans often use insects, but this is grossly wrong.

I think it's against me because you're talking about a unique name, so I think it's against me.

for the