Toughest Branch In Engineering

What's the hardest part about getting the code?

It depends on you. If you are not good at math, mechanical and civil energy can be difficult. If you don't like programming (if you don't like it, it doesn't mean you don't know. Everything is taught from scratch in college), you will never get a degree in CSE or computer science.

Booming in electronics is hardly known to some year old students. But the program is easy to learn.

Some people say that DSP is the hardest part. I would say that applied thermodynamics is the hardest (I definitely find it difficult ... I admit I didn't pay much attention to it). Mechanical students have also told me that heat transfer can be very difficult. I think the scope of the program is a problem. There are many concepts of overload in thermodynamics compared to other disciplines. Probably the same for heat transfer and mr

I also found DSP very easy. Everyone in my password deleted it on the first try.

By the way, DSP is a compulsory course for ECE, EEA, E&I, CSE and IT (I don't know of any other course). And the program changed to T. For example, E&I has a very simple program (I thought it was easy because some CSE students at my university complained that it was difficult).

ECE, E&I, CSE and IT are the easiest courses. And find good jobs faster than any other degree program.

Dial tone processing (DSP) is one of the most difficult engineering disciplines. This opinion is generally accepted by most enthusiastic students. Electronics and Communication (ECE) students cover this topic thoroughly.

Marine energy

Sound, Mechanical Engineering ... !!

Because mechanical engineering has the best curriculum to study, they must study materials, materials, solids and flood mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, control, installation, design, and manufacturing to understand mechanical systems. Specialized disciplines in mechanical engineering include mechanics, cartilage tissue engineering, energy conversion, laser material processing, combustion, MEMS, microfluidics, fracture mechanics, nanomechanics, mechanics, microgenesis generation, trilogy (friction) and wear. ) And vision. The American Society for Mechanical Energy (ASME) currently lists 36 engineering departments, ranging from modern power and energy systems to solid waste.

I agree that ECE is difficult because of DSP. I also believe that no one is easier / harder than the other. But then ........ in PAUD you will learn a lot of subjects, you are sure from the beginning that you will not play sports in your life, so these subjects will be difficult to digest.

I told my son that if he is really interested in ECE then he should comply with DSP and VLSI etc. I asked him to change the curriculum. He abandoned the idea. I am an ECE graduate myself. But things have changed and the gap between the key and the real world has widened considerably.

In fact, the job opportunities are great.

It depends on the subject. Different subjects are easier or harder for different people.

Of course electricity ...

A great scientist answered this decades ago ... he said E = MC ^ 2

(Electricity) = (Mechanical) * (Civil ^ 2)

Now you have your answer ...

Be happy.....

Chemical energy

I don't think one channel is harder than the other.

ummmmmmmm mechanically I find it difficult but interesting