Tossing Salad Urban Dictionary

Why does my teacher say green lettuce?

Everyone laughs because leaving someone is a code to play with people. Yes, I know, . I don't think the teacher knows his history, so he's probably unhappy with all the laughter.

I will not post here ...

Follow the link below, you are appreciated.

I don't know, but I think the teacher understood literally because it would be more useful to consider that instead of maple leaves, the baby was melted (and lettuce was used for lettuce). Was) ...

Anyway, it helped me :)

Melting believes that people of different cultures blend in with American culture, while mixed salads believe that people of different cultures live in the United States, but retain their culture and beliefs.

There seems to be no special meaning other than to weaken the verb and to add the verb. I can play with words to be crazy, but I don't like it. What do you mean by waste? I can't think of anything negative. Ask your friends why it doesn't make sense, so you don't ask if that's what you're thinking.

Well, I checked Emily's source and I'm really worried.

Mixed salads are when you make salads.

And throw away the mixture of leaves and vegetables.

Give a good mixture

They usually combine it with a large salad.

Why does my teacher say green lettuce? 3

In my main story, we had to make flags for hunting and so on. And one child made a casting and accidentally mixed it with an American casting where all cultures have been immerged. So my teacher did this and said, I wonder why he didn't make mixed salad ... and everyone opened their mouths and everything ... and I didn't understand. Is there a meaning behind the salad or what ?? what is the meaning of this? My teachers are good students (in a fun way) and say everything. He also swears: P But that's fine, I don't understand what that means. You are in 11th grade.

update

It sounds like my teacher ... he always comments ... haha ​​wow !!!

Everyone laughs because throwing someone's salad is the rule for players. Yes, I know, . I don't think the teacher knows this from his history, so he's probably not satisfied with all the laughter ...

I won't post here ... (hahaha, when you find out)

Follow the link below, you have a compliment.

I don't know, but I think the teacher understood it literally because it would make more sense to consider that instead of maple leaves, the baby was melted (and lettuce was used for lettuce). Was) ...

Anyway, it helped me :)

Melting is the idea that people of different cultures blend in with American culture, while mixed salads are the idea that people of different cultures live in the United States, but retain their culture and beliefs.

It seems to have no special meaning except that the verb may be reduced and the verb may be added. I can play with words to be stupid, but it's not a choice, I know. What do you mean by rejection? I can't think of anything negative. Ask your friends why it doesn't make sense and they won't ask you if you think so.

Well, I checked Emily's source and I'm really worried.

When you make a salad, it is a mixed salad.

And throw a mixture of leaves and vegetables all around.

Give a good mixture

They usually mix it with large salads.

Licking someone as usual.