Top Fin 55 Gallon Starter Kit

Top Art 55 Gallon Walk Kit? 3

I bought a Top Fin® 55 gallon saw kit and applied it. I need to know how many watts the LED light provides. Can I get more light if that's not enough? I have less money so nothing is expensive.

update

LED lights do not grow living plants. Are you talking about living plants or artificial plants? Plants do not grow with too much light, it should have an accurate picture of the light which is 55006500K and I can guarantee that the LED light that comes with your aquarium is for fishing only and not To grow plants. Plant life is a big investment to get thirsty. But if you set it up correctly, it's definitely worth it.

55 gallon upper funnel tank

Since this is a very deep tank, you should look for a tank that produces about 35 watts per gallon. LEDs are a bit more complicated because electricity does not measure the amount of light in the water, so you have to live with ordinary people. Personally, I don't have enough LED experience to advise, but there is a lot of literature that can help you figure it out. I prefer the high performance T5 for aquatic life, but there are many good LED systems out there. They are expensive so be prepared.