Toner for blonde hair

Toner for blonde hair

How often can I tone my blonde hair? The minimum time to tone hair is about four weeks. However, this is just the minimum amount of time that you can style your hair faster when you need it. If you really care about your hair, the ideal time to style it is about 7-8 weeks.

What is the best toner for ash-blonde hair?

• Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner is perfect for bronze-colored hair.
  • Gives hair a shiny and smooth formula.
  • And she's doubly blonde.
  • This gives the best results for previously bleached hair that looks coppery orange.

What is the best platinum hair toner?

Igora is an ash blonde pastel shade. This is another factor that makes it the best platinum blonde hair tonic. As a pastel shade, it has enough color to achieve the perfect white or silver finish without overpowering blonde hair. It is also incredibly versatile as the shade can be tinted or mousse.

How do you tone blonde hair?

Light highlights can be softened by applying a darker hair color to existing blond hair, using the same hair dye that produced the light highlights, or adding light highlights to the hair.

How often can I tone my hair?

Here you can dye your hair as often as you want. I recommend once a month/every 2 weeks if it's really bad. With a small amount of developer, you can safely use it more often.

How do I Stop my Hair from being toned?

A small mistake can lead to deformation of the hair, which can be damaged even more than at the beginning. Toning shampoo is different from toner, but it works the same way. Toning shampoos also help neutralize unwanted tones. Bottled blondes use a purple toning shampoo once or twice a week to keep their hair from turning auburn.

How often should I use a toner?

However, toner often uses its own developer and therefore has a chemical effect on the hair. Therefore, do not use more toner than necessary to correct the problem. Use the toner formulation as directed in the instructions.

How long does Toner Last in hair color?

This is especially important because the toner will last an average of 4-8 weeks depending on how well you take care of your hair color. Some toners last longer, so if you're curious, ask your colorist. If necessary, the toner can be reapplied in the salon.

Wella t14 vs t18

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often can i tone my blonde hair without

While they should have a regular hair coloring regimen, that doesn't mean you should strengthen your hair every day. How often you dye your hair depends to some extent on how often you dye it, how fast it grows, and how often you wash it. If you dye it every three weeks, your hair won't have long to dye its copper color.

:brown_circle: What is a hair toner and do you need one?

When using hair toners, use pigments to create a neutral shade that softens copper buildup. Toners are used in the hair coloring process and can be used a few weeks after coloring.

How long should I leave Toner on my hair?

I would say a week or two. If you don't like the first toner, you can use ton-sur-ton the same day. You can dye it the next day if your hair is in good condition. You can also use half waves to show. I use ultraviolet manic panic and mix a small amount with my cow's fat and let it soak in while showering.

How often can i tone my blonde hair naturally

Renew your color every 68 weeks with toner to keep your blonde looking natural and healthy. What if you don't use enough developer and toner? The toner is applied with a 20 volume developer. If you apply toner without a developer, you will not be able to color your hair because the color pigments will not stick to your hair.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to tone down the color of your hair?

And the fastest way to get the best results is to fade the color. Washing your hair every day for dry hair or ■■■■-drying it regularly will quickly reduce your hair color. Using home remedies such as hot olive oil, vinegar, or vitamin C can also loosen the hair color without damaging the hair strands.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is blonde hair toning and how does it work?

For light hair, the unwanted colors are usually yellow and orange, and the colors used to counter them are magenta and blue. Basically, this is how toning works for blonde hair, by manipulating these pairs to make changes and reduce the amount of heat in your shade.

How to get rid of hair color permanently?

Washing your hair every day for dry hair or ■■■■-drying it regularly will quickly reduce your hair color. Using home remedies such as hot olive oil, vinegar, or vitamin C can also loosen the hair color without damaging the hair strands.

:brown_circle: How often can i tone my blonde hair online

Reapply toner every 56 weeks to maintain color. The toner usually lasts 28 weeks, but you can see the color starting to fade at that point. Since it is a simple and relatively inexpensive procedure that does not put as much pressure on the hair as bleaching or coloring, it can be recolored after about a month.

Toning blonde hair darker

How often should you use cream Toner on blonde hair?

The lighter the blonde, the more visible the unwanted copper can be. That's why a good toner is especially important to preserve the color. Apply a tonic cream to your hair every four to six weeks to neutralize warm tones and maintain a fresh, beautifully bleached blonde.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How often should you tone your hair colour?

If you don't want a solid ash, you can opt for a softer shade of beige or silver. Hair dye gives you strength and durability to suit your lifestyle and also offers better protection from the elements. This means that you should spruce up your hair every 68 weeks, instead of washing your hair several times a week.

How often should I use toning drops on my hair?

These toning drops neutralize and neutralize the copper reflections in blond hair. This conditioning paint is another purple color formula that is subtle enough to use every day. Ideal for all shades of blonde or highlighted hair. Use it three times a week for a fresh and balanced blonde without red skin.

:brown_circle: How long after bleaching your hair can you toner it?

Here are her pro tips for the best results: Wait two weeks after bleaching before toning your hair at home, Friedman advises. If your hair is bleached in the salon, your colorist should use the toner immediately after for best results. Choose a toner in the right color for your blonde.

Wella t10 toner

Can You Tone your hair with shampoo?

To strengthen your hair with shampoo, wash your hair with a strengthening shampoo. Use a small amount of shampoo the first few times to see if you like the result. Leave the shampoo in your hair for the time indicated on the bottle and then rinse it out.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many times a week should you use a hair conditioner?

This conditioning paint is another purple color formula that is subtle enough to use every day. Ideal for all shades of blond or highlighted hair. Use it three times a week for a fresh and balanced blonde without red skin. Simply apply the toner to your hair every four to six weeks to neutralize the warm tones.

How often can i tone my blonde hair dye

You should not dye your hair more than once every two to three weeks. The problem is that if you go blonde you will see your roots dark after a week, but if you color your hair every week you will see damage. How often can you dye your hair? It is generally safe to paint every 6 to 8 weeks.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How often can you dye your hair?

Permanent dyes and bleaches often require more additives to maintain consistent color, but they can also damage hair. Therefore, the right balance determines how often you should dye your hair. In general: avoid further treatment for 6 weeks and, if possible, for at least 4 weeks.

Toner for dark hair

How often can you color your hair after a hair transplant?

In general: avoid further treatment for 6 weeks and, if possible, for a minimum of 4 weeks. Semi-permanent hair dyes are excluded from the rule and can be used more often than permanent hair dyes if desired.

Can You Color Your Hair the next day?

No, the next day, never dye your hair again. Regular use of long-lasting hair dyes can damage the cuticle and make it porous. Therefore, after the last dyeing, it is better to repair the hair and scalp yourself, otherwise the chemicals in the hair dye can also cause allergic reactions.

:brown_circle: How often should you color your hair if it grows fast?

For example, most people grow hair about an inch a month, but if your hair grows faster, it may need to be colored more often. Likewise, people with darker hair that has been dyed a lighter color may require more frequent care to prevent their natural color from showing through at the roots.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often can i tone my blonde hair for men

Choose a toner in the right color for your blonde. Friedman says that toners with a bluish tint neutralize unwanted orange tones, while magenta toners compensate for coppery-yellow tones. Use the product once a week for maximum shine and long paint life.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many times can you use toner on your hair?

Therefore, do not use more toner than necessary to correct the problem. Use the toner formulation as directed in the instructions. If the toner does not sufficiently control the yellowing, you can apply a second product as long as your hair is in good condition.

How often should you use Blonde blonde shampoo?

Test how often you wash your hair. Most people should use it with every shampoo first and then every second wash. If you only have a light shade on the ends or hair strands, you just need to apply it to the colored areas.

How often should you have your hair color checked?

Once you have the color you want, you should dye it every 510 weeks, depending on how much your natural color contrasts with your new color. You should also invest in products to keep your color from fading. Q: Can I go from dark hair to blonde or white in one color?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How often should I get a level 7/8 hair color?

For example, a 3/4 level client looking to progress to the multidimensional 7/8 level would need to attend 3-4 sessions every 4-6 weeks, explains @paintedhair. It's just the reality of the process. Get four quick close-ups from @paintedhair!

What Does Toner Do To Hair?

How often can i tone my blonde hair chart

The lighter the blonde, the more visible the unwanted copper can be. That's why a good toner is especially important to preserve the color. Apply a tonic cream to your hair every four to six weeks to neutralize warm tones and maintain a fresh, beautifully bleached blonde.

What level should I tone my hair at?

Always dye to match i.e. regardless of the color/level the hair is lifted at, this is the level to be dyed (never higher). This is to prevent uneven heating of the dye.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to choose the right blonde hair color for your skin tone?

You can use a lighter shade to complement or change your natural skin tone. If you have a naturally warm complexion (green veins on the wrist), go for warm tones like caramel, honey, beige or vanilla. If you have a cool complexion (blue or pink veins on the wrist), go for cooler shades like smoky blonde, silver, ash and champagne.

Should toner be lighter or darker than the client's hair?

You're afraid of getting the client's hair too dark, so use a toner that's lighter than the client's hair. Always dye to match i.e. regardless of the color/level the hair is lifted to, this is the level to dye (never higher). This is to prevent uneven heating of the dye.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best toner for my brassy hair?

Copper hair tonic has violet and violet pigments. The best orange hair tonic is blue and the best yellow hair tonic is purple. The best toner for bronze hair is a violet-blue shade.

What is the best toner for mature skin?

The best toners for mature and lifeless skin should contain moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture and prevent dryness of the skin. Other soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients are beneficial for the sensitive and irritated skin of mussels.

:brown_circle: Does toner work on natural hair?

A toner is a gentle agent that neutralizes coppery yellows and oranges in bleached hair. It is usually purple-blue in color. When applied to bleached hair, it takes on an ash, dusty, or platinum color. This means a more natural hair tone! It can also make your hair look shinier and healthier.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does ash blonde cover grey hair?

It is a quick and easy permanent coloring on ash blond hair. It also covers 100% gray hair and results in shiny, natural blond hair. Most of the reviews for this product were positive and most of the users were credited with argan oil based hair conditioning properties.

T18 toner

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best eye cream on the market?

Dermology Eye Cream is the most versatile eye cream on the market that reduces dark circles, bags under the eyes, fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes. In addition, almost all customer reviews and ratings are positive, indicating that it is a very fast-acting and highly effective eye cream.

Do eye creams really work?

Quick answer.yes! Eye creams work! If you are prone to oily skin, fragile skin, or milia around your eyes, a water-based eye gel may be best for your skin type.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does eye cream really work?

Eye creams are not what you think they fool you and this expert agrees. dr. Guanche said using an eye cream over the years will help prevent chills. And while treatments can give people faster (and more dramatic) results, he found that eye creams work and can help extend long-lasting results.

What is the best eye cream to reduce dark circles?

• Dermanu Miracle Skin Remedies Antioxidant Eye Cream.
  • Olay Eyes Brightening Cream.
  • Eye cream with luminosity and antioxidant luminosity.
  • Neutrogena eye cream to quickly restore dark circles.
  • New York Labs retinol cream for dark circles.
  • Organyc Spark Rejuvenating Eye Formula.
  • Firming eye bag and Mediderm eraser for dark circles.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best toner for ash-blonde hair skin

Here are some great toners that can give you a nice ashy tint: Wella Colorcharm 10A Toner - Wella is a leading brand of hair toners. The toners are known to help people create different shades of blonde in half an hour or less.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: The best face toner

Best Facial Toner Best Overall: Thayers Witch Hazel Toner with Lavender Best for Dry Skin: Mario Badescu Witch Hazel and Rose Water Toner.

How do you make homemade face Toner?

Mix rose water and apple cider vinegar to make a facial toner for oily skin. Pour 2 tablespoons of rose water into a spray bottle. Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Replace the bottle pump and shake well to mix the two ingredients. Use a craft product once or twice a day after cleansing your face to check for oily skin.

What is a good facial toner?

A facial toner is one of the many steps to create beautiful skin. A high-quality facial toner tightens the pores, which in turn rejuvenates the skin. Firming facial lotions also remove sebum build-up, making them a great product for those with oily skin.

:brown_circle: What is the best selling facial toner?

Thayers Rose Petals & Aloe Vera Non-Alcoholic Toner & Astringent is one of the most popular items on Amazon. Cleanse, tone and moisturize skin with rose water, undistilled witch hazel, vitamin E and certified organic aloe vera.

Do you really need a face Toner?

In short, toners are not necessary, but they are practical. If you find a great tonic that you really like, go ahead. However, if you just splash your face by following the Rosewater 3-Step Skin Care Rule, you have official permission to opt out.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best toner for ash-blonde hair dye

1. Balmain Paris Hair Couture Ash Toner This hair toner comes as a spray that can be easily applied to dry hair. It is a purple-tinted toner designed to neutralize excess heat from blonde, bleached and highlighted hair and is one of the best hair toners for an ash blonde look.

How do you put Toner on your hair?

Mix equal parts toner and 10 parts developer in a small bowl. Use an applicator brush to apply toner to hair in approximately 2-inch sections from root to tip. Secure your loose hair with a large clip. Let the toner act for 15 minutes.

What does toner do to your hair?

• Toners change the tone of the hair color, but do not enhance the tone.
  • A toner can help you change the tone of your blonde hair to make it cooler, darker, brighter, or even a different color like pink or purple.
  • You can use it all over your hair or just on specific areas where you want to change the shade.

:brown_circle: Is toner good for hair?

Tonic usually isn't bad for your hair, as it only adds color, meaning opening the cuticle doesn't alter the natural texture of your hair. It is usually mixed with a Slovakian volumizing developer and is ammonia-free, so it often leaves hair softer and shinier than toner-free dyed hair.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What color is hair toner?

A toner is a small, gentle remedy that neutralizes the coppery yellows and oranges in bleached hair. It is usually purple-blue in color. When applied to bleached hair, it takes on an ash, dusty or platinum color.

What toner should I use on my bleached hair?

To neutralize the yellowing, apply purple toner after bleaching. To remove orange tones, the toner must be blue. If the unwanted tones are red, the toner should be green.

Ash blonde hair

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does toner for bleached hair actually do?

If your hair is orange and you want to lighten it, use a blue toner to lighten the color of your hair. Once you've lightened your hair to a red shade, it's time to neutralize it. You can use an ash purple toner to lighten the light parts of your hair.

What is the best hair toner?

The best orange hair toner is Osensia Hair Toner. It's a great option for blondes, but it's also good for gray, silver, or highlighted hair.

What are the best professional hair color lines?

This color palette is a favorite of professional stylists. Matrix Socolor provides rich, vibrant tones with great brilliance. Matrix SoColor is great for covering gray hair, and the shades are often vibrant and long lasting, making it a great choice for colorists who dye a lot of red hair.

Which hair color looks best?

• Copper Brown For men with warm skin, this copper brown shade is perfect thanks to the olive and yellow hue that matches their hair color.
  • The Rooted Blonde. Men with curly hair look absolutely gorgeous with a light hair color at the root.
  • White flash.
  • Neutral medium brown.
  • Neutral dark blond.
  • Warm dark brown.
  • Dark red.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best hair color?

• Bronde. Why choose brown or light when you can have both?
  • Dark brown. This classic color suits everyone.
  • Pretty blond. This soft color is pleasant to the eyes.
  • Shadow. This trendy style is suitable for all hair colors.
  • golden brown. This warm brown shade will suit the trendiest fashionistas.
  • As black as coal.
  • Black candy.
  • As black as coal.
  • Platinum Blonde.
  • Rainbow.

Is Platinum Blonde a real, natural hair color?

Yes, platinum blonde is a natural hair color, but it is a very rare color. Natural platinum hair was mainly observed in albinos of oculocutaneous origin. It is a condition that affects the color of your hair, eyes and skin. Platinum blonde is therefore a natural hair color.

Does toner make hair blonder?

Toners change the tone of the hair color, but do not enhance it. Here they are, they are for bleached or blond hair and not suitable for dark hair. A toner can help you change the tone of your blonde hair to make it cooler, darker, brighter, or even a different color like pink or purple.

:brown_circle: What is the best platinum hair toner for dark

If you have dark hair, you should go for platinum root. This is what the roots of the hair look like and the rest is thick platinum in color. You can give the platinum shade a golden or yellow hue to add shine.

Ash blond hair

What is the best platinum hair toner for hair

Igora Mousse is one of those tonics and because it contains a nourishing base, it revitalizes and strengthens the hair. Igora is an ash blonde pastel shade. This is another factor that makes it the best platinum blonde hair tonic.

What is the best platinum hair toner for women

I've always used Blue Flash Powder Lightener with Developer 20 to whiten roots and Wella Color Charm in T15 Beige Blonde for the most natural platinum shade, all from Sally Beauty Supply. In between touch-ups, I use Clairol Shimmer Lights Purple Shampoo to boost any coppery color that might fade, that's the best option.

What is the best platinum hair toner for men

For a bold platinum blonde hair color, opt for L'Oréal Paris Féria Absolute Platinum Extreme Platinum. This hair color provides a versatile bright color. For a more subtle platinum blonde hair color, try L'Oréal Paris Féria Ultra Cool Blonde or L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference in Extra Light Ash Blonde.

Why does blonde hair turn yellow or brassy?

• Hard water: use a shower filter. Tap water often contains a lot of minerals and metals that can make blond hair look yellow.
  • Pool Chlorine: Moisten your hair first.
  • Shampoo: wash less, wash better.
  • Purple shampoo: use it well.
  • Brighteners: keep your hair healthy.
  • Is the copper hair still there?

:brown_circle: How can I turn my hair blonde?

• Make your hair wet
  • Mix lemon juice and chamomile tea.
  • Pour the mixture over your hair
  • Sit in the sun for about an hour or until your hair is dry.
  • Rinse your hair with a good conditioner (probably what you did before).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How I tone my hair to get ash blonde?

First I wrapped an old towel around my shoulders and put on disposable gloves. Then I mixed 2 tablespoons of the starting powder with the cream developer until the consistency was smooth but not runny. Then I added ml of Olaplex #1 (see Olaplex table for detailed dosing instructions) and mixed everything together.

:brown_circle: How to dye your hair blonde at home?

• Making a few shades lighter at home is no problem.
  • If you're getting a few shades lighter than already colored hair, but your hair is naturally dark, go for ash blonde tones.
  • If you're doing this at home, try dyeing your hair in cool or neutral blonde tones.

How do you brighten blonde hair?

Baking soda can be used to remove chemical deposits from the hair and lighten blonde hair over time. Take baking soda in the shower and sprinkle it on your hair when it gets wet. Use your fingers to apply baking soda to your hair. When mixed with water, it should have a doughy consistency.

Which is the best shampoo for natural blonde hair?

• Blondwood No Yellow Purple Shampoo.
  • Pura DOR Color Harmony Purple Shampoo and Conditioner for Blondes.
  • Redken Color Extend Blondage Violet Shampoo.
  • Oribe Shiny Blonde Conditioner.
  • Ever Pure Blonde Sulfate Free Conditioner from LOreal Paris.
  • Joico Blonde Life Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner.

Is there a shampoo that makes your hair blonde?

A list of the 8 best hair lightening shampoos John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo, oz. Purple Shampoo for Blonde Hair: Shampoo for blonde hair removes brassy yellow tones. Purple shampoo for blond hair: blond shampoo. Chamomile Grisi Shampoo | Clarifying shampoo with chamomile extract.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does toner wash out with shampoos?

• Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo. The best way to quickly remove toner from your hair is to use a clarifying shampoo.
  • Use an anti-dandruff shampoo to remove the tonic from your hair.
  • Use home remedies to reduce overly colored hair strands.
  • Lemon juice and washing up liquid.
  • Lemon juice and conditioner.
  • Baking powder.
  • Hydrogen peroxide.

How can I remove ash toner from my blonde hair?

• Bleach is one of the safest ways to remove ashy dye from your hair.
  • Most beauty supply stores sell bleach, as do drug stores.
  • Apply bleach according to package directions.
  • When the time is up, rinse the mixture from your hair with cold water.

How to get blonde hair at home?

Enjoy the sun 14 hours a day, especially in summer. Sun exposure naturally illuminates hair follicles, making hair lighter. The more time you spend in the sun, the lighter your hair will become over time. Spend as much time outdoors as possible and you will notice that your hair color will change after 13 weeks.

What's a good toner for blonde hair

Purple and blue toners, such as purple shampoos and conditioners, which are available in most stores, are designed to remove copper reflections. Blue tonics work best for brunettes and redheads because blue neutralizes hidden orange tones. A violet toner is best for blondes and will keep your highlights salon fresh by reducing yellow undertones.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to tone blonde hair?

• purple shampoo
  • Capillary Tonic
  • color wash

What does hair toner do to highlights?

Hairdressers use toner to neutralize the main pigment left over after lightening the hair. Toners are a semi-permanent color often used for light highlights, but not limited to highlights or blonde hair.

Purple shampoo

Which Wella toner is best for blonde hair?

Wella is a proven tonic for blond hair. However, when you choose from more than eight Wella permanent liquid toners, it can be overwhelming. Read on to learn about the different Wella toner colors and whether T18 or T27 is better for you.

What is the best toner for bleached Blondes?

Best for Bleached Blondes: Manic Panic Virgin Snow Hair Tonic Buy From Amazon Buy From This bluish tonic is specially formulated for the lightest and wildest blondes. The lighter the blonde, the more unwanted copper can be, so a good toner becomes a particularly important ingredient in preserving the color.

Do you have to bleach your hair before applying toner?

Before applying the toner, rinse the hair to lighten it. Once you've lightened your hair to a light yellow color, you can add toner. Rinse your hair before applying Wella T28 toner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which toner should I use for my hair?

Toning shampoos, permanent hair color, mousse and shine can all be considered tonics because they adjust the tone of your hair. Purple and blue toners, such as purple shampoos and conditioners, which are available in most stores, are intended to eliminate copper reflections.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best purple shampoo for blonde hair?

• BRB Blonde Violet Beachwaver Co.
  • SheaMoisture Purple Rice Water Shampoo.
  • Blonde Violet Sun ■■■ Shampoo.
  • Drybar Blonde Ale shampoo.
  • Christine Ess The One Purple Shampoo.
  • Indelible drops of light IGK mixed feelings.
  • Brass reduction function.
  • Nexxus Blonde Assure Violet Shampoo.
  • IGK InstaFamous Shampoo for Blonde
  • Rahua Color Complete Shampoo.

Can I use Wella T28 Toner with T18 hair color?

When I used the Wella T18 it cut ALL the copper highlights out of my hair so I assumed the T28 would do the same as the shades are very similar in the images. Before applying the toner, rinse the hair to lighten it. Once you've lightened your hair to a light yellow color, you can add toner.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best toner to fix yellow hair?

Top 10 Toners to Correct Yellow Hair 1) Touch of Silver Lightening Purple Shampoo 2) E Salon Tint Rinse 3) Jerome Russell Blonde Color Toner 4) Wells Fresh Color Fresh Light Pearl Ash Blonde 5) Schwarzkopf BlondMe Toning 6) Maria Nila Color Refresh Pearl Silver 7) Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Bunny 8) Joico Tint Shot Root Blonde Concealer.

Which no-lift blonde toner should I use?

Use NoLift Pearl Blonde 10V Toner and NoLift Silver Blonde 10B Toner when your hair is lifted to level 9 or 10. If your hair is level 6 or less, you need to lift it with Ugly Duckling Highlighter and then light it up. You can also use color instead of clay for a deeper, more intense color.

What does purple hair toner do?

The purple shade counteracts the warm yellow tones and gives the hair the coveted white blonde! One of the best hair toners they've come across! Over time, if they use it, your hair will begin to oxidize and take on its natural shade, and the shiny blonde hair you want will fade and become dull.

toner for blonde hair