To Know Me Is To Love Me

To Know Me Is To Love Me

Can anyone tell me what this sentence means, know me, love me? 3

Thanks in advance for your reply!

You can only love what you know. Once you meet someone, all you have to do is love (or hate) them. The time it takes to get to know someone is love. Otherwise the time taken will go in the right direction and the result will be hatred / enmity towards the people you meet. This is quite reliable, limited to say, but perhaps because the individual knows himself. You can't make such claims by taking the time to get to know each other. The love that one has for oneself will make others feel the same way about themselves as time goes on.

Knowing that I love myself means that the moment you meet them, you will automatically love that person. It doesn't take much time and effort to know that he is a good person. The man patted her on the shoulder, but not with much arrogance.

Okay, this is an old post, but no one said MAC DAVIS? Oh my God, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way, I can't wait to see myself in the mirror because I'm getting more beautiful every day. All I have to know is to love me .. I have to be honest because I respect my business or!

To Know Me Is To Love Me

To Know Me Is To Love Me

This page can help you.

D:

Can anyone tell me what this sentence means, know me, love me?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I guess that means that anyone who says this thinks they are bee knees and will love them once they meet. Yellow makes sense!

I think the answer is a sentence, Jano means love me, you know the person you should meet.

To Know Me Is To Love Me