Timeguard Etu2000

Timeguard Etu2000

Having trouble with the ETU2000 time guard?

If you pass the clock and turn it on manually, it gets hot, the heater is fine, the timer has failed.

It doesn't matter if the tank is insulated or not, because it has a thermostat that shuts off when the water temperature rises.

I think if you turn on the lights / controller power but nothing gets hot on the cylinder, then it's time to call the owner.

Feel like using an hour or two at random.

I suspect the cylinder elements need to be rearranged / replaced.

This is not your job as a tenant.

Timeguard Etu2000

Timeguard Etu2000

Having trouble with the ETU2000 time guard?

I live in an all electric apartment with a time guard ETU2000 immersion heater.

I know we have to figure out the time for the light at some point, but when the clock was coming late and I changed the time and night, I really didn't have water! It will not work!

My dealer tells me to turn off the switch (master switch, not just the stopwatch slider) when I'm not using it because it consumes too much electricity. I feel like I haven't turned off the water since I turned it off.

I had to boil a kettle to wash my face. Thanks, SWer is totally different!

Another thing to note is that when you turn it on it makes a very loud sounding sound (since I moved for the first time and it is working fine) it can be quite annoying Yes because it happens every few seconds and sometimes a little bit. Wet longer more time. A few clicks Another reason I consulted the power company and quickly turned it off was that it was annoying.

It looks like the owner only knows the timer. Isn't this heater just a function where you can turn it on and keep it warm for a while? I've tried it with On, but in the blink of an eye, there's no water, and I've tried it for 1 hour without luck. If I turn it off too much, I don't have water in the morning when I need to get ready for work, I need to turn it on a bit!

I know I should ask the owners, but I don't want to bother them if I'm wrong, I searched many sites but nothing helped me.

Someone help me, I'm so disappointed :(

If you pass the clock and turn it on manually, it gets hot, the heater is fine, the timer has failed.

It will not be much different whether the tank is insulated or not, because it has a thermostat that shuts off when the water reaches this temperature.

Timeguard Etu2000

Timeguard Etu2000

Problems with the ETU2000 Time Guard? ۔

I live in an electric apartment with a time guard ETU2000 immersion heater.

I know we need to know in terms of time that it lights up in a few hours, but as soon as the clock comes back and I change the time)) I don't really have water! It will not work!

My dealer tells me to turn off the switch (master switch, not just the stopwatch slider) when I'm not using it because it uses too much power. I don't think I have had water since I turned it off.

I had to boil the kettle to wash my face and wash. Thanks, SWer is completely different!

Another thing to note is that when you turn it on it clicks very loudly (since it moved in and works well), it can be very annoying because it Every few seconds and sometimes longer. Great time. Temporary A few clicks. Another reason I consulted the power company and shut it down so quickly was because it was offensive.

The owner only knows the timer. Isn't there just a function in this heater where you can turn it on and keep it warm for a while? Tried to blink but one, no water and 1 hour without luck. If I turn it off too much I don't have water in the morning when I need to get ready for work, I need to turn it on a bit!

I know I should ask the owners, but I don't want to hurt them if I'm wrong. I searched various sites, but nothing helped me.

Someone help me, I'm very anxious :(

It doesn't matter if the tank is insulated or not, as it has a thermostat that shuts off when it reaches that temperature.

I think if you turn on the lights / controller power but nothing gets hot on the cylinder, now is the time to call the owner.

You feel like using it randomly for an hour or two.

Timeguard Etu2000

Timeguard Etu2000

Problems with the ETU2000 Time Guard? 3

I live in an all-electric apartment where I have a time guard ETU2000 immersion heater.

I know we'll have to figure out the schedule to turn it on between certain times, but since the clock came back and I changed the time (as well as the stopwatch, it continued after 2 p.m.). Remains) Not literally, I have water! It will not work!

When I'm not using it, my utility tells me to turn off the switch (main switch, not just the stopwatch switch) because it consumes too much power. I feel like I haven't had water since I turned it off.

I had to boil the kettle to wash my face. Thanks, SWer is completely different!

Another thing to note is that when you turn it on it makes a very fast clicking sound (which has been happening since I first moved and it works really well), it This can be very annoying because it happens every few seconds and sometimes, for a long time. a long time. A few clicks. Another reason I consulted the power company and quickly shut down because it was unpleasant.

Looks like the owner only knows the timer. Isn't there just a function in this heater where you can turn it on and heat it for a while? Tried, it turned on, but no water and I tried for 1 hour without success. If I turn it off too much, I don't have water in the morning when I need to get ready for work, I need to turn it on a bit!

I know I should ask the owners, but I don't want to hurt them if I'm wrong. I searched various sites, but found nothing.

Someone help me I'm so disappointed :(

If it gets hot when you pass the clock and turn it on manually, the heater is OK, the timer has failed.

It doesn't matter if the tank is insulated or not, because it has a thermostat that shuts off when the water reaches that temperature.

Timeguard Etu2000

Timeguard Etu2000

I think if you get light / power on the controller but nothing gets hot on the cylinder, then it's time to call the owner.

You feel like using it randomly for an hour or two.

Timeguard Etu2000