Tights That Cover Tattoos

Vague stockings please !!! ۔

Hello, I just got a new job with strict policies and visible tattoos. I have a cool tattoo on my calf that I want to hide so I can wear my frock coat to work. I searched all over the internet and found many solutions. I live in Texas, it's 90 degrees more than half the time. Makeup will make you sweat, get in my car, my clothes, etc. My sister suggested ballet pantyhose, but I'm not sure they would cover my tattoos. I read an article looking for 70 denier or more socks. If anyone knows where to find something like this, please share. :)

Do it yourself. Graduated compression is very important. It gives you more energy throughout the day and prevents varicose veins from forming, so you have better legs as you age, unlike other people around you. It can deny 40 or 70. The 1970s were much stronger and less loss-making, making them more economical.

You have to remember that it will make you look more professional and stylish in every situation. So don't worry about the women you wear because they don't want to compete!

Wearing heavy clothing is not always appropriate in bad weather. Nylon / Lycra absorbs moisture on the surface and cools you as steam builds up. (It doesn't work in high humidity because it works like a reservoir cooler. It can be cooler when you're walking or when the wind is blowing than when you're not! It's great to keep cool during the day.)

They also become more insecure because transport is like a magnet for men.

Vague socks

Vague socks

I had the same problem when I was younger, I like punk rock and I have more tattoos than I deserve, now I work for a law firm and I have to cover it. I'm from Scotland, obviously far from what you get in Texas, so wearing leggings isn't a big deal here.

Unfortunately, I think this is the only option, at this temperature I would say that legals are the way to go, so.

Do you know where I can buy the women's version? I'm a size XS woman so I think men are too tall. And thanks, I have a lot of socks, but I need them for other clothes. Not everything goes with it.