Tiger In Dream

Tiger In Dream

Snakes and lions in my dreams, I always wondered what they meant.

I haven't dreamed about it in a long time, but when my two older children (now 13 and 12) were younger, I always dreamed about it. For some strange reason, we are getting used to it and it feels like India. The residential area opens onto a roof and terrace surrounded by metal railings. After picking some flowers, I left the garden and went back to the room. My two daughters, who were small in their dreams, were surrounded by snakes. Snakes, snakes such as pythons and anacondas, and small snakes, rebellious snakes, vipers, etc. I was trying to run after them in the living room, but the snake decided to let me out. I kicked and grabbed and played, but I still couldn't reach my daughters. Then a colleague came down from the pile and tested me. I pulled my hand back and looked at the wound, two pearl-sized drops of blood came out. I had it for a while, so I shook hands. I'm still trying to figure out how to save my daughter. I called my husband, but he was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard a scream. I saw (I don't remember looking at my solder or in front of me) that there was a big lion in the room with a snake. I shouted and turned to run. The lion followed me. There is nowhere to go except in the backyard. I ran, crying, tears streaming down my face, looking to my right and a lion behind me. I ran towards the metal fence, but this time it turned into a wire fence and I had to jump on it. I don't want to, I don't want to leave my daughter, but I have to get away from this lion. I had to jump over the fence and as soon as I thought the lion was coming, I woke up. I must also say that the snake never hurt my daughter. You are just a problem and a threat to me. I was even afraid that the choking snake was one of them, but it wasn't. Snake I dream I think I protect my daughters, but I really want to save them.

The dream indicates that, in spite of many unseen dangers in various aspects of your waking life, you are facing severe stress, fear of insecurity and anxiety. You need to take it and allow your mind and soul to rest and heal. A close friend releases his hidden / hidden imaginary danger and tries to be happy.

Tiger In Dream