Thredup Returns

Thredup Returns

What is the return policy for thredUP?

To be eligible for a refund, all items must be in the same condition as you received them (new tagged items must be returned with the original tags attached). The original shipping cost will not be refunded when the items are returned.

And how can I return something to thredUP?

All returns must be unwashed, unused and evaluated with thredUP. Remember to initiate the online return using the link above and to select the refund method as the original payment method without shipping.

Our shop members do the rest!Likewise, how much money do you get from thredUP?

ThredUp pays: from 5 to 80% of the expected sale price. (The more valuable the item, the higher your percentage.) ThredUp Commission: 20-95% of the selling price. (The more the item sells, the lower the ThredUps commission.

)Does threadUP allow returns?

thredUP only accepts returns for items that fall within our 14 day return policy and are still in their original condition.

Is ThredUP a good deal?

With that in mind, my personal opinion is that ThredUP is best suited for shoppers who want to close a used apparel deal and know what they want. When you submit it to ThredUP there is no guarantee that you will get the money you want for your items and you will not get it back unless you pay an additional $ 10.99.

How long does thredUP take?

The store credit on thredUP will be added to your account 57 days after thredUP receives your return, while the refund of the original payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.) can take up to 35 business days.

How long does thredUP take to process?

about 3 weeks

does thredUP wash clothes?

As clothes are not washed at ThredUp facilities, it is unknown where they have been.

How do I sell my clothes on thredUP?

On the thredUP app home page, tap the Clean tab. Click the bag icon in the lower right corner, then select the type of cleaning kit you want to order. To sell your clothes, you can choose regular or express bag, each with prepaid shipping labels from thredUP.

Why is my article not available on threadUP?

Sometimes you come across an item marked as unavailable. Do not worry! This means it is likely to be in an intermediate stage of processing and needs to be updated within a few business days.

How does thredUP know it's my bag?

You can find your 22-digit FedEx tracking number in the center of the FedEx prepaid label attached to your bag. The tracking number starts with 92. If you have a version 2 label, you can use the bag activation code printed on the top of the label.

Which brands accept threadUP?

We have shared the top ten most sought after and loved clothing brands that people love on thredUP. See for yourself and experience the different popular styles of each brand. J. Banana Republic. Ann Taylor LOFT. Lululemon Athletics. Vendor of American Eagles. Well done. Free people. BCBGMAXAZRIA.

Does ThreadUP have a shipping cost?

You have to pay more to process the clothes. The kit comes with a large prepaid shipping bag, instructions and tips to maximize payment. If you want to donate your clothes without paying, the kit is free (but for information, you don't have a tax receipt).

How can I earn money with thredUP?

If you decide not to use your earnings for a thredUP purchase, you can pay them via PayPal or Stripe direct deposit. Go to our payment, choose your preferred payment method and enter all the requested information. Also note that thredUP does not currently offer cash or checks.

Does ThredUP accept baggage?

We accept luxury women's clothing, bags, accessories and shoes from the list of recognized designer brands. If you want to add items from other brands too, no problem. Take everything from Gap to Gucci and we will do all the hard work to help you sell your products.

What does reserved on thredUP mean?

This in lowercase. In order for your goods to be sold faster, thredUP reserves the right to change the price of your goods. You can change the price at any time. If you opt for reinsurance and / or expedited processing, these fees are automatically deducted from your income.

How does thredUP Luxus work?

Qualified luxury authenticators inspect, photograph and detail all LUXE items. If we can't accept an item, you can return it for free. We pay up to 80% commission when you sell your merchandise. You have the option to adjust the price of the proposed offer or to recycle unsold items.

How do I use my thredUP gift card?

To use a gift card, you must first create an account with thredUP (an account). If an order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the remaining amount must be paid using a payment method accepted by thredUP. Once redeemed, gift cards cannot be redeemed for other gift cards or transferred to other accounts.

How can I contact thredUP?

(888) 8680186

Thredup Returns

Thredup Returns

What is the return policy for thredUP?

To be eligible for a refund, all items must be in the same condition that you received them (new marked items must be returned with the original tags attached). All items are subject to a $ 1.99 filing fee. The original shipping cost will not be refunded when the items are returned.

And how can I return something to thredUP?

All returns must be unwashed, unused and evaluated with thredUP. Remember to start the online return using the link above and select the refund method as the original payment method without shipping.

Our branch staff will do the rest!How much money do you make with thredUP?

ThredUp pays: from 5 to 80% of the expected sale price. (The more valuable the item, the higher your percentage.) ThredUp Commission: 20-95% of the selling price. (The more the item sells, the lower the ThredUps fee.

)Does threadUP allow returns?

thredUP only accepts returns for items that fall within our 14 day return policy and are still in their original condition.

Is ThredUP a good deal?

With that in mind, I personally think ThredUP is the best solution for buyers looking to close a used clothing deal and know what they want. When you submit it to ThredUP there is no guarantee that you will get the money you want for your items and you will not get it back unless you pay an additional $ 10.99.

How long does thredUP take?

The store credit on thredUP will be added to your account 57 days after thredUP receives your return, while the original payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.) can take up to 35 business days. .

How long does thredUP take to process?

about 3 weeks

does thredUP wash clothes?

As clothes are not washed at ThredUp facilities, it is unknown where they have been.

How do I sell my clothes on thredUP?

On the thredUP app home page, tap the Clean tab. Click the bag icon in the lower right corner, then select the type of cleaning kit you want to order. To sell your clothes, you can choose the regular or fast bag, each of which comes with prepaid shipping labels from thredUP.

Why is my item not available on thredUP?

Sometimes you come across an item marked as unavailable. Do not worry! This means that it is likely to be in an intermediate stage of processing and needs to be updated within a few business days.

How does thredUP know about my bag?

You can find your 22-digit FedEx tracking number in the center of the FedEx prepaid label attached to your bag. The tracking number starts with 92. If you have a version 2 tag, you can use the bag activation code printed on the top of the tag.

Which brands accept threadUP?

Share the ten most coveted and popular clothing brands people love on thredUP. See for yourself and experience the different popular styles of each brand. J. Banana Republic. Ann Taylor LOFT. Lululemon Athletics. Vendor of American Eagles. Well done. Free people. BCBGMAXAZRIA.

Does ThreadUP have a shipping cost?

You have to pay more to process the clothes. The kit comes with a large prepaid shipping bag, instructions and tips to maximize payment. If you want to donate your clothes without paying, the kit is free (but for information, you don't have a tax receipt).

How can I earn money with thredUP?

If you decide not to use your earnings for a thredUP purchase, you can pay them via PayPal or Stripe direct deposit. Go to our payment, choose your preferred payment method and enter all the requested information. Also note that thredUP does not currently offer cash or checks.

Does ThredUP accept baggage?

We accept luxury women's clothing, bags, accessories and shoes from our list of "recognized designer brands". If you want to add items from other brands as well, don't worry. Take everything from Gap to Gucci and we will do all the hard work to help you sell your products.

What does reserved on thredUP mean?

This in lowercase. In order for your goods to be sold faster, thredUP reserves the right to change the price of your goods. You can change the price at any time. If you choose return insurance and / or expedited processing, these fees are automatically deducted from your income.

How does thredUP deluxe work?

Qualified luxury authenticators inspect, photograph and detail all LUXE items. If we can't accept an item, you can return it for free. We pay up to 80% commission on the sale of your merchandise. You have the option to adjust the price of the proposed offer or to recycle unsold items.

How do I use my thredUP gift card?

To use a gift card, you must first create an account with thredUP (an account). If an order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the remaining amount must be paid using a payment method accepted by thredUP. Once redeemed, gift cards cannot be redeemed for other gift cards or transferred to other accounts.

How can I contact thredUP?

(888) 8680186

Thredup Returns