Threadworm Treatment Asda

Please help me !!!!!!!

Well, I'm 16 years old with round worms and I'm ashamed to tell my parents and doctor that there is more medicine than antidote or something.

Please answer in English?

Can I share shoes or something else? What does that mean? Thank you very much!

You can buy Trent without a prescription. Named Ovex from ASDA, tell the better family because everyone has better care, especially if they have the same towels and so on.

If you are only 16 years old, you can get it for free with a prescription.

If this is the correct diagnosis, there are many over-the-counter methods. My favorite prips are. Wash your hands thoroughly and avoid touching food, or you will not be the only member of the affected family.

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!? ^

Well, I'm 16 years old and I have round bugs and I'm ashamed to tell my parents and doctor that there are over-the-counter medications or anything like that.

Please answer in English ??

Can I share shoes or something? What does that mean? Thank you very much!

You can buy Trent without a prescription. The family, called ASDA's Ovarks, must be informed because it is better to take care of everything, especially if the towels are the same, etc.

If you are only 16 years old, you can get it for free with a prescription.

If this is the correct diagnosis, then there are many counter-methods. My favorite prips are. Wash your hands thoroughly and avoid touching food, or you will not be the only member of the affected family.

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!? ۔

Well, I'm 16 years old and I have roundworms and I was embarrassed to tell my parents and doctor that there were over-the-counter medications or something.

Please answer in English ??

Can I share shoes or something? What if that means? Thank you very much!

You can buy trnt without a prescription. Named after ASDA, you should let your family know why it's best to take care of everything, especially towels.

You can also get it for free with a prescription if you are only 16 years old.