Think tank

Think tank,

Definition of Think tank:

1. Research institute (usually independently financed) staffed with interdisciplinary group of experts engaged in the study of policy issues in business and government. The term, first applied in 1940s to the Rand corporation (funded largely by the Ford Foundation), is now loosely applied to any group formed to solve a problem or to study a particular topic.

2. A body of experts providing advice and ideas on specific political or economic problems.

How to use Think tank in a sentence?

1. Sometimes a business will hold a meeting like a think tank where all they will do is try and come up with new ideas.
  2. The university professor was honored upon receiving an invitation to join the exclusive Washington, DC think tank , but he felt seriously outclassed by the intellectual heavyweights who were also taking part.
  3. A think tank devoted to the study of political and economic integration.
  4. I submitted my question to the think tank and knew they would be able to help me with my query about history.

Meaning of Think tank & Think tank Definition

Think Tank,

What is Think Tank?

• A group or organization that conducts research and consultation on technology, business, politics, and social strategy.

Literal Meanings of Think Tank

Think:

Meanings of Think:
  1. Have a specific opinion, belief or idea about something or something.

2. Ll form your ideas into integrated theories. Use it actively and focus your thoughts on something else.

3. An act of reflection.

Sentences of Think
  1. He thinks nothing is the same

2. I think of the hill

3. I started thinking

Synonyms of Think

reflect, period of contemplation, period of deliberation, believe, be of the view, deliberate, cogitate, ruminate, have as one's opinion, be of the opinion, meditate, spell of contemplation, be under the impression, spell of deliberation, contemplate, spell of reflection, muse, brood, ponder, period of reflection, be in a brown study, be lost in thought

Tank:

Meanings of Tank:
  1. Large containers or storage spaces, especially liquids or gases.

2. Heavy armored vehicle that carries cannons and runs on a continuous metal chain.

3. A cell in a police station or prison.

4. Fill the car tank with fuel.

5. Complete failure, especially with high financial costs

Sentences of Tank
  1. Only two tons of liquid chlorine leaked from the storage tank after the device failed, but that was enough to make a big fuss.

2. There is no doubt that we have the best tank and armored personnel carriers in the world.

3. The car stops for fuel

Synonyms of Tank

armoured vehicle, oubliette, dungeon, prison, armoured car, combat vehicle, lock-up

Think Tank,

What is Think Tank?

A group or organization that conducts research and advice on technology, business, political and social strategy issues.

Think:

Meanings of Think:
  1. A particular opinion, belief or idea about someone.

2. Actively focus your thoughts on one or more things using your own ideas to create connected ideas.

3. I have a bad opinion about it.

Sentences of Think
  1. He understands that nothing is the same.

2. I went for a walk to think.

3. When he retires, no one here will think badly of him.

Synonyms of Think

expect, judge, regard as, presume, determine, ween, cerebrate, reason, suppose, cudgel one's brains, opine, conclude, put on one's thinking cap, conjecture, fancy, sleep on it, view as, figure, surmise, rack one's brains

Tank:

Meanings of Tank:
  1. A large container or storage space, especially for liquids or gases.

2. A heavy armored combat vehicle that carries cannons and runs continuously on a metal chain.

3. Abbreviation for tank engine.

4. Cell in a police station or jail.

5. That is tank top.

6. Failed, especially with high financial costs.

7. Strong defeat.

Sentences of Tank
  1. Large class tanks 060.

2. The car stops to refuel.

3. The previous film was a box office success.

4. Rangers beat the home team 8-0.

Synonyms of Tank

Panzer

Think Tank,

Think Tank: What is the Meaning of Think Tank?

1. Meaning of Think Tank: A group or organization that provides research and advice on technical, business, political and social strategy issues.

Think:

Meanings of Think:
  1. To have a particular opinion, belief or opinion about something or something.

2. Focus your thoughts on a person or something that actively uses your brain to form connected thoughts.

3. A process of reflection.

Synonyms of Think

consider, deem, imagine, estimate, hold, concentrate, anticipate, guess, reckon

Tank:

Meanings of Tank:
  1. A heavy armored combat vehicle that carries cannons and constantly runs on a clear metal chain.

2. Abbreviation for tank top.

3. Fail, especially with high financial costs.

Sentences of Tank
  1. The previous film was hitting the box office.