Things To Save Up For As A 12 Year Old

What can a 12-year-old girl save? ۔

Hello, I am a 12 year old girl who is close to ڈالر 60. I especially want to be able to save something so I know I'm not going to waste it.

Do you have any idea what you can save?

First, you need to find a high-interest bank account that is acceptable to customers your age. If you don't know what to save or what to spend, save the day you really want to spend! I've been doing this since I was 12 and every time I need to spend money I think twice if I really want something or just spend it for fun ... 18 years old At the age I already had enough to buy a car. Even if you don't keep this money for long, you will still earn interest from a good account and learn to save. I think I said you should save it until the right thing is done, you don't need goals right now :)

I now!

Enjoy the food

Be wise with your money. If you know you don't need something, don't accept it. But clothes are still worth it but you can't get a $ 30 shirt because it's one size fits all. When shopping for clothes, don't spend more than $ 10 on them. Sell ​​and search like this. In fact, it is not so difficult.

Car when you are old enough.