Thighs Spread Out When Sitting

Do my queens open when I sit down? ۔

Does that mean they are mostly? When I put my feet on the chair, my thighs spread. This is tomorrow

But when I get up, most of my legs are muscular.

What am I really saying, what is this (or muscle)? I would love to lose weight because they are what they are. : /

update

But they really thrive. Not just a little tea. But as long as my legs are fine when I'm on the edge of the chair, otherwise my feet are fine. MDR!

Everyone's thighs spread as they sit.

If not, you have a problem and you really need some weight!

Open queens

Should my thighs bounce when I sit down? 3

Does that mean they are mostly? When I sit with my feet on the chair, my thighs spread. This is tomorrow

But when I get up, most of my legs are muscular.

What am I really saying, what is this (or muscle)? I would love to lose weight because they are what they are. : /

update

But they really thrive. Not just a small t. But as long as my legs are fine when I'm on the edge of the chair, otherwise my feet are fine. MDR!

When they sit down, everyone's thighs spread.

If not, you have a problem and you really need some weight!

Open thighs

It's just for your eyes. When we look at ourselves we add to our shortcomings, that is human nature.

The best way to find out who they are is to sit down a bit. B. The middle path between a straight position and a 90-degree knee angle. This will give flexibility to your hamstring. Then grab your hamstrings (behind the thighs). When your muscles are tense. If the muscle has a soft T-layer, tighten it tightly.

But really, if you have to go so far as to say whether it is true or not, you don't have to worry. In that case it will be very clear and you will not ask questions.