They Are Who We Thought They Were

Are bears as close as they used to be?

Dennis Green said the Bears weren't as good as everyone thought when his team (Arizona Cardinals) played them. The Cardinals lost, but it was a good game. At the moment, Mr. The Greens are in danger, so the fact that your team is close to winning ... and no ... is devastating.

Bear ... well ... some things never change.

No problem...

I remember watching sports on TV at work and it was as much fun as Dennis Green's press conference. I swear it feels like every time I walk in front of the TV the Rex boy falls down. The Cardinals were in control and it looked like it was half over, so Chicago miraculously returned.

Dennis Green told everyone that the Bears were not the best team and his team knew from the beginning. Instead of trying to convince the media that the bear has made a great comeback, he wants its cardinals to be responsible for bringing it back.

Bears are what we squeeze, that's what they are

And we leave them right!

You want to cut it and then believe it.

Dennis Green ........

Yes, Danny almost lost his job, so he's angry that his cardinals hit the bear saying he was slapped.

You are wrong

Yes they are ... this is the team in which the Bengals have lost by screaming loudly!

I don't know, but I like bears !!!!!!!!!!!! 33

Are bears as close as they used to be? 3

What does Green Dennis mean? I didn't play football at the time)

Dennis Green said the bears were not as good as everyone thought when his team (Arizona Cardinals) played them. The Cardinals lost, but it was a good game. At the time, Mr. Greens' job was in jeopardy, so the fact that his team was so close to victory ... and no ... was devastating.

Bear ... well ... some things never change.

Until...

I remember watching the game on TV at work and having fun like Dennis Green's press conference. I swear it looks like Rex's husband will crash every time I step in front of the TV. The Cardinals were in control and it looked like it was over at half time, so Chicago miraculously returned.

Dennis Green told everyone that the Bears are not a great team and his team knew this from the beginning. Instead of the media recognizing the bears as a great return, he wants his cardinals to be responsible for their return.

Bears are what we squeeze, that's what they are.

And we leave them OK!

You want to cut it and then believe it.

Dennis Green ........

Yes, Danny is about to lose his job, so he is angry that he said his cardinal would kill the bears saying they could lose.

You are wrong

Yes, they are ... this is the team that the Bengalis shouted and hit!

I don't know, but I love bears !!!!!!!!!!!! 33