The Item Is Currently In Transit To The Destination

What does USPS mean for what is being delivered to its destination? ۔

I placed the order on eBay and it was sent via priority mail and said tracking and confirmation.

I only live in Tsville, AL. It shouldn't take long, okay?

Your item has been modified and left our facility on January 19, 2010 in Orlando, FL 32862. The item is heading to its destination. Information is regularly updated throughout the day if available. Please come back later.

Detailed results:

Edited by Sortieranlage, January 19, 2010, 9:47 pm, Orlando, FL 32862

Electronic filing information was received on January 15, 2010.

Whenever the Post Office checks your item, it will be updated. If you do not pay for shipping within 13 days, this may take longer, even if you remain in the same condition. Also note that sometimes they have so many packages that not all of them are verified and therefore no updates are available. Tracking your package is the only thing you can do right now. I now

On the path of destiny

My order was shipped on March 23, 2016 and I arrived at the destination on April 4, 2016, but I can't receive it. I'm tired of everything. I need my package or I will return it to the sender.

That means stupid excuses, but you'll have to wait until you're ready to deliver your package. I've been waiting more than a week !!

This means you are at the door or on a plane near you. If it goes through another processing facility, it will be considered. You should get it in a few days.

What happened 7 years later?

That means a lot of time and I want my package now!

I'm not sure I'll answer.

It's too much

I'm on the way.