The Cutting Edge Chasing The Dream

Music for Cutting Edge 3: Pursuing a Dream?

Sorry about a republic

It's like the wind, I'm not sure Lemidi made a version

At the forefront of technology 3 in search of a dream

I searched for a specific song and no one seems to have it. It's a song that only plays when Zack Conroe is skating, when Celeste and another guy, Brian, are trying to find a new skater, and Brian says he's called and no one. Doesn't want skating with Zack.

One of the songs in the movie, WinerPublics, apologizes.

I am also trying to find this song. Additional lyrics to this song are: For now I know you are mine, for now you are my type, and now and after. When I get the name of the artist and the song, I tell you.

Music for Cutting Edge 3: Dream Chasing? 3

Make a list of songs you know or remember, including artists. Thank you very much! =)

Sorry about the republic

He likes the wind, not sure if Lumidi made the cover.

Vanguard 3 In search of a dream

I searched for a specific song and it seems like no one has it. This is the song that plays when Zack Conroy is skating alone while Celeste and the rest of Brian are trying to find a new skater and Brian tells him that he has called and no one is talking to Zack. Doesn't want to skate together.

OneRepublics Apologize is one of the songs in the movie.

I am also trying to find this song. Additional lyrics to this song are: For now I know you are mine, for now you are my oath and now and then. When I get the name of the artist and the song, I will tell you.