The Bad Boy Protects Me

The Bad Boy Protects Me

If a guy protects you, does that mean he likes you?

Maybe I see him a lot, but it looks like this guy is there at the right time, unless he's Superman, he thinks he'll be your friend, he does a lot for you and he Here's to saving the day.

I may be wrong and he may like you, but I am always careful because if he does not love you and tries to like you in his own way, it can be bad.

Maybe, but glad to know that your real friend is = D

The Bad Boy Protects Me

The Bad Boy Protects Me

If a guy protects you, does that mean he likes you?

Not very protective, but take care of me.

So he was my friend in high school. So he told me not to talk to people he knew because he said they could be rude and full of things. And I don't know what else he said. I forgot.

So while I was looking at the stars, another man came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with him and I said no. When I said no, I would go and then he would try to take me away. Then finally my boyfriend came and told the man to leave me alone and then he said that if he did not leave me alone he would kill him. So he always warns me about things and helps me whenever it bothers me. Why are you so protective of me? Not very security. Does that mean you like me?

Maybe I see him a lot, but it seems like this guy is there at the right time, unless he's Superman, he thinks you'll be friends, he does a lot for you and he Here's to saving the day.

Maybe I'm wrong and he might like you, but I'm always careful because if he doesn't love you and tries to make you his own, it can be bad.

The Bad Boy Protects Me